Realism

vV DeadMeat Vv

Oh well my mistake, maybe I forgot what I read because I have terrible memory loss. But just cool down man, people are gonna be jerks sometimes and it doesn't necessarily mean they are (sometimes they are) but most of the time it's a misunderstanding and I think that's what happened here, the misunderstanding just got way out of hand.

Indeed it was a misunderstanding that has gone way too far.. 

Tis fine. I came in to try and get everyone to stop bickering and all I get for it is insults. My time was being wasted anyway.

No all you did was add to the problem. Now misterZ he had the right attitude and was the one person made me feel welcome on this site and understood where I was coming from with my comments. misterZ if I you were here I would buy you an ice cream.

Just one thing.. Deadmeat? The usernames of peoples are above there titles. So the people you called "Newbie", "Advanced Member", ""The Expert"" and "KFG"'s usernames are all above those. Just like my username is actually Kevlar_29 as you can see above my title "Took a Bullet to the Vest". Although you did get MrZombiefiedGamer's username right.. anyway.

Just a heads up.  :-)

The last time I told you was your last verbal warning. You're being rude to everyone around you. When you first posted people tried to gently point you in the right direction and you responded by saying their panties were in a twist (or whatever). They may have replied in kind, but that doesn't make it okay to continually attack them. Calling the forums retarded and insulting other members of this community is not allowed. You're getting an official warning- stop being rude. Next offense is a ban.

Just one thing.. Deadmeat? The usernames of peoples are above there titles. So the people you called "Newbie", "Advanced Member", ""The Expert"" and "KFG"'s usernames are all above those. Just like my username is actually Kevlar_29 as you can see above my title "Took a Bullet to the Vest". Although you did get MrZombiefiedGamer's username right.. anyway.

Just a heads up.  :-)

Yes I realized that after I posted the newbie name or what I thought was his name. Thanks and I don't need a heads up now.....  (tophat)

The last time I told you was your last verbal warning. You're being rude to everyone around you. When you first posted people tried to gently point you in the right direction and you responded by saying their panties were in a twist (or whatever). They may have replied in kind, but that doesn't make it okay to continually attack them. Calling the forums retarded and insulting other members of this community is not allowed. You're getting an official warning- stop being rude. Next offense is a ban.

Now your just abusing your power because you don't like what I have to say. It was pretty obvious that the comment I made about panties in the crack was a joke, if you didn't get it you have no sense of humor. But in the off chance I did offend the two people I was talking to, I apologize. Do not attack me whit your admin power when I am being reasonable. If you would stop and really read and consider what I wrote the first time as my first time even posting on here you would see that I was attacked directly after that. So give everyone else who acted like an ass hat a warning too. Also please read my comments and other more closely because I have not been rude to everyone, you exaggerating just like when you said that Kentucky gets hurricanes.

I gave everyone a verbal warning and there was only one person who ignored it. As I specifically stated in the warning I sent you, I'm not doing this because I disagree with what you said. As a matter of fact, if you would go back and read you'd notice I said most of them are planned or already in: That makes them very good suggestions! Just not ones that needed suggesting. I went back over this thread three times before I warned you and it was the right thing to do. Jokes at the expense of others are not acceptable and it certainly doesn't appear a joke.

Calling these forums "retarded" I assure you no one finds funny. I've been more than fair with you so far. Drop it and walk away.

Edit: And since you REALLY won't let it drop, please actually read what I said about the hurricanes:

"Kentucky does actually get weather from hurricanes fairly frequently, if not hurricanes them self."

Which is EXACTLY what you said.

This now seems more like a pissing contest. Yet again you miss the point. I have already admitted I was in the wrong about the joke. Again I am new and didn't know about the other suggestions I attested to that, so attacking me just because I posted something that annoyed you is just childish. I have a right to defend myself and my position when attacked as does anyone else regardless of who is the admin. What I said made perfect sense "oddly" someone even agreed with me. This conversation doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the game so why bother putting forth the effort to keep on attacking me?