ORGM Rechambered
8 8

162 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, SmithTrLane said:

I'll take a look at that folder then, my OCD won't let me leave all these casings on the ground

Its the folder in that zip 'ORGM Custom Server Settings', in the media/lua/shared/2ORGMSettings.lua file, theres a option

Settings.CasesEnabled = true

just set that to: false

I should mention again, if your using the beta version, you should backup any saves first. And be aware that custom settings example will change in future 3.00 beta releases as I add more options.

On a side note, none of those other options actually need to be there, if they aren't listed there then the default settings are used.

Edited by Fenris_Wolf

v3.00-beta-rc2 is now up.

* Fixed random box/can spawn bug (introduced 3.00-beta-rc1)

* Increased durability of all weapons.
    Pistols and SMG's now have a base chance of lowering condition 1-in-150 (was 100).
    Revolvers to 1-in-300 (was 200)
    Rifles and shotguns to 1-in-200 (was 100)
    Except the M249, which is now 1-in-500 (was 100)

* Added 2 new settings:

DefaultReloadTime - control the time it takes to load a magazine into a firearm
        (unless the specific magazine overrides)

DefaultRackTime - control the time it takes to rack a firearm.
        (unless the specific magazine overrides)

* Added new 'Patch Mod Example': ORGM Forced Reset - Forces a update on existing guns on equip first time after

server is restarted, everytime the server is restarted. Possible use for fixing broken saves/guns, though if you need

this something has REALLY gone wrong....

* Many internal code changes and tweaks, and documentation updates.

Unfortunately due to the increased durability and some of the internal code tweaks, all guns will force a update on first equip after applying this:

gun items will be replaced with a new copy, with all attachments and in the same condition. All loaded ammo in the firearm will be returned to inventory.

Edited by Fenris_Wolf

1 minute ago, Tiger331 said:

Hi. Is there a plan for adding M1 Carbine and .30 Cal ammo?

There is plans for adding alot more and various new calibers, the exact list hasn't been decided on yet.  Its low priority for now there's still soooo many other areas of the mod that can still be improved on...I'm even holding off adding some of my personal favorites at this point.  The M1 should defiantly be considered though given its history and the number produced.

1 minute ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

There is plans for adding alot more and various new calibers, the exact list hasn't been decided on yet.  Its low priority for now there's still soooo many other areas of the mod that can still be improved on...I'm even holding off adding some of my personal favorites at this point.  The M1 should defiantly be considered though given its history and the number produced.

Yes! Thank for a awesome mod. Extreme attention to details and i love it. So take your time making it. Good luck!

v3.00-beta-rc3 is up.

* Fixed bug in pump to semi auto shotgun conversion context menu string (introduced in beta-rc2 optimizations)

Would have done more for this release, but haven't found any other pressing bugs or issues yet.  If nothing else turns up soon I'll declare it the new stable and ask ORMntMan to push it to the workshop.

6 minutes ago, W.Williams said:

Hi,  can you add a list of all weapon include in your updated mod of ORGM please ?

The list is the same as ORMntMan's original version, nothing new has been added (yet).

Currently this version has been all code changes, rebalancing, and feature additions.

Version 3.00-stable is now up.

* Added patch mod example for re-enabling the original ORGM's 'cheat' testing key to spawn 1 of every object in players inventory

* Fixed issue with weapon update function that would occasionally error when spawning new guns with necroforge or admin commands.

Damn.  Been waiting for this for along time. hell, i might start playing PZ again since i was waiting for vehicles to hit iwbusou812 branch but that is still a ways off.

Guess ill have to read back some pages since i know i have questions to ask and there problly already asked.

Thanks for working on this. :)

8 minutes ago, thrandisher said:

Guess ill have to read back some pages since i know i have questions to ask and there problly already asked.

Maybe, but alot of the backpages are for the 2.00 branch and a good number of it is no longer relevant with the new 3.00 branch. Specifically posts about customizing parts or aspects of ORGM.