ORGM Rechambered

Fenris_Wolf

Very interesting!

Thank you for the read and the mod status update. Appreciate it very much!

It's very nice to hear that OrMtnMan and you are working together! Never even thought about that!

And I agree, it will be absolutely worth the wait for this new and awesome design! I can't wait!

I found the M16 in gunshop, and I couldn't even use it, there was no magazine and no option to remove a magazine lmao, so really can't wait for v4.0, it's gonna be sweet!

I just wonder, will Filibuster's gun models work with the new animations? Teoreticly they should right? Then again who knows...

I talked with Filibuster and he will try learning the animating when they release that AnimZed tool, I myself will try, hopefully it won't be too hard!

VERY exciting times ahead indeed!

Edited by Josko

5 hours ago, Josko said:

I just wonder, will Filibuster's gun models work with the new animations?

We have to do some format conversions, and there maybe minor touch ups required on the models themselves. Shouldn't be any major issues for the models themselves other then getting the animations and positioning right.

2 minutes ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

We have to do some format conversions, and there maybe minor touch ups required on the models themselves. Shouldn't be any major issues for the models themselves other then getting the animations and positioning right.

Awesome! Good to hear! I was worried hehe. Im sure it will be no problem for Filibuster to slightly adjust the models and anything else that would be required ^^

Now is just the BIG coding you and OrMtnMan have to do :(

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...