Forums Ranks?

dannyisdude

Generally given out when you post enough to get recognized by the admins.  As for the names, they're usually written based on your personality or things you're associated with, but sometimes they're just random.

So feel honored that you've been recognized as standing out among the community!

2 hours ago, Fuji said:

Generally given out when you post enough to get recognized by the admins.  As for the names, they're usually written based on your personality or things you're associated with, but sometimes they're just random.

So feel honored that you've been recognized as standing out among the community!

Oh cool! I feel honored! I'll always wonder what, "Diver of Things" means though. :D

Ok, so now I've got more time.. You got it from me, for this post; 

Diving into the code! 

Mods, admins and devs can give titles, and we tend to do it due to something you've done or said. Sometimes it'll be a joke, a headnod, or just some utterly random thought. Usually though, it's unique to you.

4 hours ago, kirrus said:

Ok, so now I've got more time.. You got it from me, for this post; 

Diving into the code! 

Mods, admins and devs can give titles, and we tend to do it due to something you've done or said. Sometimes it'll be a joke, a headnod, or just some utterly random thought. Usually though, it's unique to you.

Cool! Thanks! That was my first guess at what it meant. :D

• Kirrus locked this topic

Archived