Muldraugh pop    ~1000

Muldraugh density  ~800 per km2

Luisville pop     ~ 800'000

Luisville density         ~750 per km2

Radcliff pop     ~ 22'000

Radcliff density         ~750 per km2

Kentucky pop   ~4'500'000

Kentucky density  ~ 45 per km2

So how could this happen that Muldraugh somehow has approximately 8000 "citizens"? (6 monthes, hardcore, I count one screen 50x50 meters, 20 Zs per screen, 400 screens per one Muldraugh).

Spoiler

screen_PZ_Layer 1.jpg

Maybe its time to pump difficulty in some other, not that astonishing way?

I guess it could be balanced by implementing more dangerous Z's but also adding extra character points and inventory for easier levels.

Edited by GOGOblin

13 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Yes. It's a firm "No, we've given you the tools to play the game as you like in sandbox. use them."

Those settings are outside of sandbox. They are even called scenarios which means its YOURS (I mean dev's) job to explain how the f***k has it all happened.

There is "official" radio|TV background, but it doesn't explain the Z-population (and unplayability) of 6monthes scenario.

Thank you, we'll review the balance of the zombies in the future, as well as the possibility of making them stronger but in turn having fewer in numbers.

In the meantime, use your imagination to suspend disbelief.. The game might not start you at Day 0. Maybe soldiers threw "bodies" into the quarantined zone. Maybe they came in from outside of Muldraugh/West Point for one reason or another.

• nasKo locked this topic