Pockets!

Jether

Pockets! Why we no have pockets? Having differing types of pants and shirts with different carrying capacities should be a thing. Im not as much of a fan of the current system where you magically hold everything but just adding like 100 weight reduction to pants with a capacity of like 2 or 4 would be nice. Keep a pistol or ammo in er pockets! Thats right pockets! We all love them we all have them! Where are my pockets now? (Zombies must be attracted to pockets and the devs removed them frim our characters to give us a fighting chance) Pockets!

Now I wonder where survivors keep their supplies when they have no bags.

Maybe they just magnetically stick to them. Like this.

4CXCI78.png

I run around mostly pocketless IRL, which should totally be a disadvantage in the middle of the apocalypse, since things don't magically magnetically stick to people. +1.

Because it was not explained I assumed that were meant to assume that they were carried in whatever sensible ways may be possible.
post-8290-0-69370600-1447822742_thumb.pn
If it's in a bag then it takes quite a while to get out, but if it's in the main one then it's like it's "on the belt" or something like that. With a time scale in which it takes an hour to find cooking utensils and food and manage to use water and vessels correctly before even cooking, and a day to run across town, too much micromanaging may be detrimental.