shoes, blisters and prison weapons + bonus

Heporlathic

- Running shoes will give you a fitness boost

- Blisters: You get blisters on your feet when running long distances with inappropriate shoes like sandals.

- Shoes will be degraded over time

- Loud shoes

- Walking barefoot through the forest makes you forage things.

- weapons:

stone in sock/towel/sheet

soap in sock/towel/sheet

sharpened toothbrush

knuckle ring - 3 x wire + 2 x thread

spiked mace - sturdy stick + bike chain/wire + duct tape + baseball + nails

lawnmower blade machete

gundpowder filled base/-tennisball

glass shard knife ( when breaking a window there could be a chance to get a glass shard )

broken off glass bottle

- sturdier raw axe, spade and wooden spear, but taking a longer time to swing.

- mounting a knife on a wooden spear with thread or duct tape

- Alternative ways of traveling: Bicycles, push scooters, inline skates (lol)

Or even the option to build an apocalyptic Go-Kart

made of 12 planks, 20 nails, 4 wheels and an engine.

- Crazier zombies with more random movement

- Zombies eating rotten food on the floor

- Zombies set on fire are living for too long

- Prone animation, character disappears under grass layer ( the more sneaking skill, the faster you crawl )

"Or even the option to build an apocalyptic Go-Kart

made of 12 planks, 20 nails, 4 wheels and an engine."

How do you want to control this vehicle? And an engine needs also a gas tank, otherwise you can't start it. And what is with a seat or are you sitting on the planks? :)

just some thoughts...

- Zombies set on fire are living for too long

Well, you know, to kill the brain you first need to get through the skull, and it takes time for fire to melt the skull. Even in that case it takes some minutes for the fire to start affecting the brain, if there is some combustible that is keeping the fire alive.

Well, you know, to kill the brain you first need to get through the skull, and it takes time for fire to melt the skull. Even in that case it takes some minutes for the fire to start affecting the brain, if there is some combustible that is keeping the fire alive.

Ok, I get it with the fried brain, but walking around and hitting doors on fire is even hard to do for a zombie.

I mean, even zombies need muscles to walk, and if the legs are on fire, I'm sure they would cramp up or something.

Ok, I get it with the fried brain, but walking around and hitting doors on fire is even hard to do for a zombie.

I mean, even zombies need muscles to walk, and if the legs are on fire, I'm sure they would cramp up or something.

Unless the joint or the leg is broken they can pretty much keep going as far as they want.

I just think they need to die like every other living organism when set on fire,

but what would be even cooler would be more powerful user-craftable weapons - as theres

nothing much else than spiked planks and spiked baseball bats.

The weapons just break too easily.

because it goes like this:

"woooho I crafted a wooden spear, man that thing looks vicious - OH damn its like a toothpick"

"yeaah a spade with a nice metal shovel blade and a thick shaft - OH damn its like a toothpick"

• 4 weeks later...