New Dawn Custom Map

ModdedTibby

Hello there!

I run New Dawn RP server for this great PZ community.  We have been around for quite sometime and have been growing our player base very steadily for several months.  With the news of build 33 and creative mode New Dawn hopes to entertain our community by offering a custom map to our players.

Our lore will progress us into a "New Region"  not yet explored.  The ideas we have are in place with how we wanna build our new map, however this is my reach out to the community here.  Our server has been transformed by the community here at PZ, listening to ideas, suggestions and complaints the server has evolved into what it is now, a server for the players.

I am looking for anyone who may be interested in helping with this project creating this map.  Yes it will take some time and a few people will be working on it.  This will get it done so all 1800 plus members of our community has an opportunity to come by and play on it!

I have already started contacting mods who have created individual buildings (I.E the hospital, WTD prison, and a few others) in hopes they will allow us to use their buildings as well on the server, once again pushing for a community supported, created server map.

I look forward to getting in contact with you reply here or shoot me a PM if you have any interest in helping out!

i cant give out many details publicly as i cant spoil the fun for the players.

Hello there!

I run New Dawn RP server for this great PZ community.  We have been around for quite sometime and have been growing our player base very steadily for several months.  With the news of build 33 and creative mode New Dawn hopes to entertain our community by offering a custom map to our players.

Our lore will progress us into a "New Region"  not yet explored.  The ideas we have are in place with how we wanna build our new map, however this is my reach out to the community here.  Our server has been transformed by the community here at PZ, listening to ideas, suggestions and complaints the server has evolved into what it is now, a server for the players.

I am looking for anyone who may be interested in helping with this project creating this map.  Yes it will take some time and a few people will be working on it.  This will get it done so all 1800 plus members of our community has an opportunity to come by and play on it!

I have already started contacting mods who have created individual buildings (I.E the hospital, WTD prison, and a few others) in hopes they will allow us to use their buildings as well on the server, once again pushing for a community supported, created server map.

I look forward to getting in contact with you reply here or shoot me a PM if you have any interest in helping out!

I suggest waiting for the Creative Mode then start a whole new map and gather a few of the New Dawn members or admins etc and form your dream map :P

Hello there!

I suggest waiting for the Creative Mode then start a whole new map and gather a few of the New Dawn members or admins etc and form your dream map :P

....I did mention this is for Build 33 with the new map tools we will have.

"With the news of build 33 and creative mode New Dawn hopes to entertain our community by offering a custom map to our players."

and i dont want to take admins away from the server who should be monitoring and playing to keep the lore transforming, which is why im looking for those who have knowledge

Hello there!

"With the news of build 33 and creative mode New Dawn hopes to entertain our community by offering a custom map to our players."

and i dont want to take admins away from the server who should be monitoring and playing to keep the lore transforming, which is why im looking for those who have knowledge

It's me Zaak from AGN and I would like to help you make the new map I've been aching to make one or help.

As much as I would like to help, I can't for a few reasons:

1. I haven't even made an application for the server yet (whoops, meant to do that today)

2. I'm waaaay to busy with school

3. I'm a perfectionist so I would end up working for hours on one house.

Hello there!

:mrgreen: me no read everything woops