Serum (No Cure)

lerk

Hello, we already have antibiotics whitch slow down Zombiefication. They freaking rare but almost useless. I think in some Research Station from the goverment or CDC should be some infomations about a serum whitch slows down zombiefication effectly and lowers the fever, for some time. Jeah, you pretty much die after you run out of serum injections but you can survive a bit longer after an bite :) (its just an fun addition whitch maybe could be after 1.0)

Antibiotics doesn't slow Zombification at all.. :D

They're just here to fighht/prevent infection, NORMAL WOUND infection, not zombie infection :D

Really? I thought they slow down zambieficaton down... Thats with the Wound Infection i already knowed, but why are they so freaking rare?

They're just here to fighht/prevent infection, NORMAL WOUND infection, not zombie infection :D

I love those Zomboid Urban Stories

lucky trait affecting chance of zed infection.

antybiotics healing zed infction. :-D

I want to believe.

The problem with introducing anything anything that slows down infection and uses real-world words is that it'd be pinning an explanation on just what zombification is, taking away the mystery and likely resulting in people demanding real-world fixes for it (it's bacterial? Antibiotics! .etc). Sometimes it's nicer to be lightly trolled by our own assumptions as to what something is. :)