ZSpawn (Outdated)

dylan1313

Progression delay on new item spawner mod "NecroForge"

ExcentriCreation and I hope to get the new item spawner working for the steam builds soon but a unexpected error occurred when PZ updated so EcentriCreation will see to fixing that so we can release it as time rolls by.  :blush:

Sorry this mod I've been talking about has been quite a pain in our butts lately since these errors popped up and yet again delayed release. Honestly I think we have little luck when it comes to getting things in a working order. Never the less EcentriCreation is working on a fix as I said while I help with adding the new items into the mod as well as sort the spawn list and blah, blah, blah... Mod talk... Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted and hope to get this new spawner out here. :wacko:

Oh and sorry for the lack of posts on Zspawn, I've been quite busy with this mod and I've spent most of my time working on some new PZ fan art.

ExcentriCreation and I hope to get the new item spawner working for the steam builds soon but a unexpected error occurred when PZ updated so EcentriCreation will see to fixing that so we can release it as time rolls by.  :blush:

Sorry this mod I've been talking about has been quite a pain in our butts lately since these errors popped up and yet again delayed release. Honestly I think we have little luck when it comes to getting things in a working order. Never the less EcentriCreation is working on a fix as I said while I help with adding the new items into the mod as well as sort the spawn list and blah, blah, blah... Mod talk... Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted and hope to get this new spawner out here. :wacko:

Oh and sorry for the lack of posts on Zspawn, I've been quite busy with this mod and I've spent most of my time working on some new PZ fan art.

what kind of error? i tested the mod and it works yesterday (except a few items, but i know why they not spawning) im looking forward to make a german version, i can try giving you a hand an helping find that creepy bugs :-D

what kind of error? i tested the mod and it works yesterday (except a few items, but i know why they not spawning) im looking forward to make a german version, i can try giving you a hand an helping find that creepy bugs :-D

I was referring to the new item spawner that's a work in progress called NecroForge not ZSpawn. :P

I have noticed in the instructions it says -

Installation for PZomboid 2.9.9.17+:

1. unzip the file
  2. move the ZSpawn Folder into your mods folder that is inside your ProjectZomboid Folder

Using the steam client version of the game this resulted in me assuming it was meant to go in my PojectZomboid folder location e.g. E:\Steamgames\SteamApps\common\ProjectZomboid yet when i did so no mods would display in the mods menu in game, i then was looking about and found the C:\Users\Username\Zomboid\mods location and placed it in there instead and it worked.

I am not sure if this is due to the steam clients version using a different location or if the actual standalone game client also uses this location as i ahvent played this game in some time and only recently re installed it since getting my steam key.

Installation for PZomboid 2.9.9.17+:

1. unzip the file
  2. move the ZSpawn Folder into your mods folder that is inside your ProjectZomboid Folder

Using the steam client version of the game this resulted in me assuming it was meant to go in my PojectZomboid folder location e.g. E:\Steamgames\SteamApps\common\ProjectZomboid yet when i did so no mods would display in the mods menu in game, i then was looking about and found the C:\Users\Username\Zomboid\mods location and placed it in there instead and it worked.

The explanation is simply the mod was released before the recent mod folder changes, I'll talk to Dylan about this problem and see if he can fix that. Other than that EcentriCreation and I are back to work with NecroForge (a user friendly item spawner mod) so we hope to get that released sooner or later. As of right now he is at work adding code for possible key binding and a in game UI button for it while I add all the new items and lots of clothing.

Hey I'm using the steam version(beta enabled), and when i enable this mod(Or any other) when restarting the game it opens a black screen and closes until i disable it in the loaded mod list.  Not sure whats going on.

zSpawn is officially outdated. This isn't my mod to look after but I will try to push Dylan to fix this for the new mod folder update.

i tried to add farming items in the items 4 slot and it took me a while to realise i had to change the word 'base' for 'farming' in the items 4 lua coz the farming items are in a different file if that helps....the way the mod works is by placing base. infront of the item name....you would have to reserve an entire page for those items though like i did with items4.....have a look inside the mods files see if they have a different identifier or w/e its called.

just to be clear...chocolate is 'base.chocolate, but watering cans are ,farming.wateredcan,

Not too sure what you mean... Here's my ZSpawn #2 Weapons, with just the names edited in where it was "Empty" previously. 

The top/bottom after the CreateItemButtons are what's stock in ZSpawn #2 Weapons.

require "ISUI/ISPanel"zSpawnWeapons = ISPanel:derive("zSpawnWeapons");zSpawnWeapons.buttons = {} -- Create a table to hold our buttons so we can loop through them later.function zSpawnWeapons:initialise()	ISPanel.initialise(self); -- Initialize the panel.	self:create() -- Call the create function - where most of the work will be done.endfunction zSpawnWeapons:new (x, y, width, height) -- Create our new panel so we can add to to a window in the ZSpawnWindow.lua file.	local o = {};	o = ISPanel:new(x, y, width, height);	setmetatable(o, self);	self.__index = self;	return o;endfunction zSpawnWeapons:create()	-- Create each of our buttons using the CreateItemButton function below.    self:CreateItemButton(0, 0, "Pistol");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 0, "BerettaClip");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 0, "Bullets9mm");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 0, "ARmag");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 1, "Shotgun");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 1, "ShotgunSawnoff");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 1, "ShotgunShells");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 1, "556");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 2, "Pan");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 2, "Molotov");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 2, "KitchenKnife");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 2, "762");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 3, "BaseballBatNails");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 3, "BaseballBat");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 3, "Sledgehammer");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 3, "45");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 4, "Axe");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 4, "Poolcue");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 4, "Plank");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 4, "AKmag");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 5, "PlankNail");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 5, "Hammer");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 5, "ButterKnife");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 5, "ColtClip");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 6, "Pen");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 6, "Pencil");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 6, "Screwdriver");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 6, "MP5Clip");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 7, "RollingPin");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 7, "Scissors");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 7, "Crowbar");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 7, "RugerClip");    self:CreateItemButton(0, 8, "Golfclub");    self:CreateItemButton(1, 8, "Spoon");    self:CreateItemButton(2, 8, "Fork");    self:CreateItemButton(3, 8, "22");    -- Loop through our buttons table to initialize our buttons and give them their parent.    for k,v in ipairs(self.buttons) do		v:initialise();		self:addChild(v);	end	-- Credits, because, y'know, I love my fame. :~)	streetCred = ISLabel:new(327, 361, 0, "Mod by Spyder638, and updated by Dylan1313", 1, 1, 1, 1, UIFont.Small);    streetCred:initialise();    self:addChild(streetCred);end----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Function to create buttons in a grid layout and add to a table. :: Input = Grid x coord, Grid y coord, string of items name -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------function zSpawnWeapons:CreateItemButton(x, y, item)	local new_x = 45 + (110*x); -- Generate new coordinates so I don't have to manually find the x, y location for buttons.	local new_y = 45 + (35*y);	butt = ISButton:new(new_x, new_y, 100, 25, item, butt, zSpawnWeapons.SpawnItem); -- Create the button	butt.internal = item; -- Give it an internal value	table.insert(self.buttons, butt); -- Insert button into table.end---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Function to spawn items into the players inventory :: Input = Button ----------------------------------------------------------------------------function zSpawnWeapons:SpawnItem(button)	local inventory = getPlayer():getInventory(); -- Get the players inventory.	local item = button.internal; -- Grab the name of the item.	inventory:AddItem('Base.' .. item); --Add the item to the inventory.end

Got it. I just copied/pasted stuff from TommyGuns into items PZ/Media/Scripts. Works now apparently. Lol.

glad ya got it working......for reference the bit i was talking about was this bit at the end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Function to spawn items into the players inventory :: Input = Button --

function zSpawnWeapons:SpawnItem(button)

local inventory = getPlayer():getInventory(); -- Get the players inventory.

local item = button.internal; -- Grab the name of the item.

inventory:AddItem('Base.' .. item); --Add the item to the inventory.

end

you see where it says 'base.' in green i had to change that to 'farming.' to get things like seeds and the watering can to work but it means that everything on that page has to be farming stuff.

Like I said, just copy/pasted TommyGuns into items.txt.

\Desura\Common\Project Zomboid\media\scripts

module Base{		/************************Weapon************************/	item Axe	{		MaxRange	=	1.5,		WeaponSprite	=	Fireaxe,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	3.0,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.002,		Categories	=	Axe,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	30,		Weight	=	3,		SplatNumber	=	1,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	2.5,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	15,		MaxHitCount	=	2,		DoorDamage	=	35,		IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		CriticalChance	=	20,		WeaponWeight	=	3,		DisplayName	=	Axe,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	3.0,		HitAngleMod	=	-30,		MinDamage	=	1,		SplatSize	=	5,		KnockdownMod	=	2,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	Axe,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        TwoHandWeapon = TRUE,	}	item BareHands	{		MaxRange	=	1.2,		WeaponSprite	=	null,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2.5,		Type	=	Weapon,		SwingAnim	=	Shove,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		WeaponWeight	=	0,		DisplayName	=	Bare Hands,		Categories	=	Unarmed,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.1,		SwingTime	=	2.5,		MinDamage	=	0.2,		SplatNumber	=	0,		Weight	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	1.05,		MaxDamage	=	0.5,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		MaxHitCount	=	3,		Icon	=	Axe,		DoorDamage	=	0,	}	item BaseballBat	{		MaxRange	=	1.5,		WeaponSprite	=	Baseballbat,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	3,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Blunt,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	20,		Weight	=	2,		SplatNumber	=	1,		PushBackMod	=	0.5,		MaxDamage	=	1.2,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	15,		MaxHitCount	=	2,		DoorDamage	=	7,		IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		CriticalChance	=	10,		WeaponWeight	=	2,		DisplayName	=	Baseball Bat,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	3,		HitAngleMod	=	-30,		MinDamage	=	0.8,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	BaseballBat,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        TwoHandWeapon = TRUE,	}	item BaseballBatNails	{		MaxRange	=	1.5,		WeaponSprite	=	BaseballbatSpiked,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	3,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Blunt,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	10,		Weight	=	2,		SplatNumber	=	1,		PushBackMod	=	0.5,		MaxDamage	=	1.5,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	15,		MaxHitCount	=	2,		DoorDamage	=	7,		IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		CriticalChance	=	15,		WeaponWeight	=	2,		DisplayName	=	Nailed Baseball Bat,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	3,		HitAngleMod	=	-30,		MinDamage	=	1,		KnockdownMod	=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	BaseballBat,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        TwoHandWeapon = TRUE,	}	item ButterKnife	{		MaxRange	=	1,		WeaponSprite	=	Knife,		MinAngle	=	0,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Blade,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	1,		Weight	=	0.3,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.2,		SubCategory	=	Stab,		AimingMod	=	0.8,		CloseKillMove = Jaw_Stab,		ConditionMax	=	5,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		IsAimedHandWeapon	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	1,		SwingAnim	=	Stab,		WeaponWeight	=	0.3,		DisplayName	=	Butter Knife,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	2,		MinDamage	=	0.1,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	KnifeButter,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item Hammer	{		MaxRange	=	1,		WeaponSprite	=	Hammer,		MinAngle	=	0,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	3,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Blunt,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	30,		Weight	=	1,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.5,		MaxDamage	=	1,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		DoorDamage	=	9,		CanBarricade	=	TRUE,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		WeaponWeight	=	1,		DisplayName	=	Hammer,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	3,		MinDamage	=	0.5,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	Hammer,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item KitchenKnife	{		MaxRange	=	0.9,		WeaponSprite	=	Knife,		MinAngle	=	0,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Blade,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	2,		Weight	=	0.3,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.6,		SubCategory	=	Stab,		AimingMod	=	0.8,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		IsAimedHandWeapon	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	1,		SwingAnim	=	Stab,		WeaponWeight	=	1.7,		DisplayName	=	Kitchen Knife,		MinRange	=	0.61,		CloseKillMove = Jaw_Stab,		SwingTime	=	2,		MinDamage	=	0.3,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	KnifeChopping,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item Molotov	{		OtherHandUse	=	TRUE,		MaxRange	=	8,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	3.5,		SwingAnim	=	null,		UseSelf	=	TRUE,		DisplayName	=	Molotov Cocktail,		SwingTime	=	3.5,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.1,		PhysicsObject	=	MolotovCocktail,		MinDamage	=	0,		Weight	=	1.5,		MaxDamage	=	0,		OtherHandRequire	=	Lighter,		MaxHitCount	=	0,		Icon	=	Molotov,	}	item Pan	{		MaxRange	=	1.1,		WeaponSprite	=	FryingPan,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	3,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	True,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Improvised;Blunt,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	20,		Weight	=	2,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.5,		MaxDamage	=	0.7,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		DoorDamage	=	3,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		WeaponWeight	=	2,		DisplayName	=	Frying Pan,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	3,		MinDamage	=	0.3,		KnockdownMod	=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Pan,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item Pen	{		MaxRange	=	0.9,		WeaponSprite	=	Knife,		MinAngle	=	0,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Improvised,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	1,		Weight	=	0.1,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.1,		SubCategory	=	Stab,		AimingMod	=	0.8,		ConditionMax	=	2,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		IsAimedHandWeapon	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	1,		SwingAnim	=	Stab,		WeaponWeight	=	0.1,		DisplayName	=	Pen,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	2,		MinDamage	=	0.1,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Pen,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item Pencil	{		MaxRange	=	0.9,		WeaponSprite	=	Knife,		MinAngle	=	0,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Improvised,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	1,		Weight	=	0.1,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.1,		SubCategory	=	Stab,		AimingMod	=	0.8,		ConditionMax	=	2,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		IsAimedHandWeapon	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	1,		SwingAnim	=	Stab,		WeaponWeight	=	0.1,		DisplayName	=	Pencil,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	2,		MinDamage	=	0.1,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Pencil,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item Pistol	{		AmmoType	=	BerettaClip,		ImpactSound	=	null,		MaxRange	=	18,		WeaponSprite	=	Handgun,		SoundVolume	=	75,		MinAngle	=	0.5,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	0.5,		ToHitModifier	=	1.5,		NPCSoundBoost	=	1.5,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Ranged	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		ProjectileCount	=	1,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	60,		Weight	=	2,		SplatNumber	=	3,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	2.8,		SubCategory	=	Firearm,		ConditionMax	=	10,		ShareDamage	=	FALSE,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		IsAimedFirearm	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	5,		UseEndurance	=	FALSE,		SwingAnim	=	Handgun,		WeaponWeight	=	2,		DisplayName	=	Pistol,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	0.5,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		SwingSound	=	pistol,		SoundRadius	=	75,		MinDamage	=	1.5,		SplatSize	=	3,		KnockdownMod	=	2,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	HandGun,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,	}	item Plank	{		MaxRange	=	2,		WeaponSprite	=	WoodPlank,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	4,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Improvised;Blunt,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	2,		Weight	=	3,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.6,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	2,		DoorDamage	=	5,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		WeaponWeight	=	3,		DisplayName	=	Plank,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	4,		MinDamage	=	0.4,		KnockdownMod	=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Plank,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item PlankNail	{		MaxRange	=	2,		WeaponSprite	=	WoodPlank,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	4,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Improvised;Blunt,		Weight	=	3.1,		SplatNumber	=	0,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	2,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.8,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	2,		DoorDamage	=	5,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		WeaponWeight	=	3.1,		MinRange	=	0.61,    DisplayName	=	Nailed Plank,		SwingTime	=	4,		MinDamage	=	0.6,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	PlankNail,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item Poolcue	{		MaxRange	=	1.5,		WeaponSprite	=	Poolcue,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Improvised;Blunt,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	10,		Weight	=	1,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.7,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	2,		DoorDamage	=	2,		SwingAnim	=	Bat,		WeaponWeight	=	1,		DisplayName	=	Poolcue,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	2,		MinDamage	=	0.5,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Poolcue,    RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,    IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,    TwoHandWeapon = TRUE,	}	item Screwdriver	{		MaxRange	=	0.9,		WeaponSprite	=	Knife,		MinAngle	=	0,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.02,		Categories	=	Improvised;Blade,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	7,		Weight	=	0.4,		SplatNumber	=	0,		PushBackMod	=	0.3,		MaxDamage	=	0.5,		SubCategory	=	Stab,		AimingMod	=	0.8,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	1,		IsAimedHandWeapon	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	1,		SwingAnim	=	Stab,		WeaponWeight	=	0.4,		DisplayName	=	Screwdriver,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	2,		MinDamage	=	0.2,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Screwdriver,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,        IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,	}	item Shotgun	{		AmmoType	=	ShotgunShells,		ImpactSound	=	null,		MaxRange	=	8,		RangeFalloff	=	TRUE,		WeaponSprite	=	Shotgun,		SoundVolume	=	200,		MinAngle	=	0.7,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		ToHitModifier	=	10,		NPCSoundBoost	=	1.5,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Ranged	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		ProjectileCount	=	5,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	60,		Weight	=	3,		SplatNumber	=	5,		PushBackMod	=	0.8,		MaxDamage	=	2.3,		SubCategory	=	Firearm,		AimingMod	=	2,		ConditionMax	=	10,		ShareDamage	=	FALSE,		MaxHitCount	=	5,		IsAimedHandWeapon	=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	20,		IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,		UseEndurance	=	FALSE,		SwingAnim	=	Rifle,		WeaponWeight	=	3,		DisplayName	=	Shotgun,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	2,		AngleFalloff	=	TRUE,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		SwingSound	=	shotgun,		SoundRadius	=	200,		MinDamage	=	1.8,		KnockdownMod	=	8,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	Shotgun2,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,	}	item ShotgunSawnoff	{		AmmoType	=	ShotgunShells,		ImpactSound	=	null,		MaxRange	=	6,		RangeFalloff	=	TRUE,		WeaponSprite	=	ShotgunSawn,		SoundVolume	=	250,		MinAngle	=	0.9,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	2,		ToHitModifier	=	2.5,		NPCSoundBoost	=	1.5,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Ranged	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		ProjectileCount	=	6,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	50,		Weight	=	2.5,		SplatNumber	=	5,		PushBackMod	=	0.9,		MaxDamage	=	2,		SubCategory	=	Firearm,		ConditionMax	=	10,		ShareDamage	=	FALSE,		MaxHitCount	=	6,		IsAimedFirearm	=	TRUE,		DoorDamage	=	20,		IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,		UseEndurance	=	FALSE,		SwingAnim	=	Rifle,		CriticalChance	=	20,		WeaponWeight	=	2.5,		DisplayName	=	Sawn Off Shotgun,		MinRange	=	0.61,		SwingTime	=	2,		AngleFalloff	=	TRUE,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		SwingSound	=	shotgun,		SoundRadius	=	250,		MinDamage	=	1.5,		KnockdownMod	=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	Shotgun,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,	}	item Sledgehammer	{		MaxRange	=	1.9,		WeaponSprite	=	Sledgehammer,		MinAngle	=	0.2,		Type	=	Weapon,		MinimumSwingTime	=	4,		EnduranceMod	=	6,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.04,		Categories	=	Blunt,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	50,		Weight	=	6,		SplatNumber	=	1,		PushBackMod	=	1,		MaxDamage	=	3,		SubCategory	=	Swinging,		ConditionMax	=	10,		MaxHitCount	=	3,		DoorDamage	=	40,		IdleAnim	=	Idle_Weapon2,		CantAttackWithLowestEndurance	=	TRUE,		SwingAnim	=	Sledgehammer,		WeaponWeight	=	6,		DisplayName	=	Sledgehammer,		MinRange	=	0.7,		SwingTime	=	4,		DoorHitSound	=	sledgehammer,		MinDamage	=	2,		KnockdownMod	=	3,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Sledgehamer,		RunAnim	=	Run_Weapon2,    TwoHandWeapon = TRUE,	}/************************Normal************************/    item Needle	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=   Needle,		Icon	=	Needle,	}	item BakingTray    {        Weight	=	0.5,        Type	=	Normal,        DisplayName	=   BakingTray,        Icon	=	BakingTray,    }    item Thread	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Thread,		Icon	=	Thread,	}	item BarbedWire	{		Weight	=	1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Barbed wire,		Icon	=	Wire,	}	item Barricade	{		Weight	=	13,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Barricade,		Icon	=	Barricade,	}	item Belt	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Belt,		Icon	=	Belt,	}	item BerettaClip	{		CanStack	=	FALSE,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	9mm Magazine,		Icon	=	BerettaClip,	}	item Bowl	{		Weight	=	0.5,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Bowl,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterBowl,		Icon	=	Bowl,	}	item BucketEmpty	{		Weight	=	1,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Bucket,		Icon	=	Bucket_Empty,    ReplaceOnUseOn = WaterSource-BucketWaterFull,	}	item Bullets9mm	{		Count	=	10,		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	9mm Rounds,		Icon	=	40calAmmoBox,	}	item Candle	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Candle,		Icon	=	Candle,	}	item Coffee	{		Weight	=	1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Coffee,		Icon	=	InstantCoffee,	}	item ConcretePowder	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Bag of Concrete Powder,		Icon	=	Concrete_Powder,	}	item Crate	{		Weight	=	10,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Crate,		Icon	=	Crate,	}	item Door	{		Weight	=	10,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Door,		Icon	=	Door,	}	item DoorFrame	{		Weight	=	8.5,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Wooden Door Frame,		Icon	=	WallDoor,	}	item Doorknob	{		Weight	=	0.5,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Doorknob,		Icon	=	DoorKnob,	}	item Drawer	{		Weight	=	3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Drawer,		Icon	=	Drawer,	}	item Hinge	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Door Hinge,		Icon	=	Doorhinge,	}	item KatePic	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Picture of Kate,		Icon	=	PictureKate,	}	item Kettle	{		Weight	=	1,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Kettle,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-FullKettle,		Icon	=	Kettle,	}	item Log	{		Weight	=	9,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Log,		Icon	=	Logs,	}	item Mugl	{		Weight	=	0.2,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Empty Mug,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterMug,		Icon	=	Mugl,	}	item Nails	{		Count	=	5,		Weight	=	0.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Nails,		Icon	=	Nails,	}	item Notebook	{		Weight	=	1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Empty Notebook,		Icon	=	Notebook,	}	item Paintbrush	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Paint brush,		Icon	=	Paintbrush,	}	item Pillow	{		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Pillow,		Icon	=	Pillow,	}	item PistolMagazine	{		Count	=	12,		Weight	=	0.2,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Pistol Magazine,		Icon	=	BerettaClip,	}	item PlasterPowder	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Bag of Plaster Powder,		Icon	=	Plaster_Powder,	}	item PoolBall	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Pool Ball,		Icon	=	Poolball,	}	item PopBottleEmpty	{		Weight	=	0.1,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Empty Pop Bottle,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterPopBottle,		Icon	=	Pop_empty,	}	item Pot	{		Weight	=	1,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Cooking Pot,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterPot,		Icon	=	Pot,	}	item RippedSheets	{		CanBandage	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	0.05,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Bandages,		Icon	=	Rag,	}	item RoastingPan	{		Weight	=	1.3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Roasting Pan,		Icon	=	Roastingpan,	}	item Saw	{		Weight	=	0.7,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Saw,		Icon	=	Hacksaw,	}	item Sheet	{		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Sheet,		Icon	=	Sheet,	}	item SheetPaper	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Sheet of Paper,		Icon	=	Paper,	}	item SheetRope	{		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Sheet Rope,		Icon	=	SheetRope,	}	item ShotgunShells	{		Count	=	12,		Weight	=	0.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Shotgun Shells,		Icon	=	ShotgunAmmo,	}	item Socks	{		Count	=	2,		Weight	=	0.01,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Sock,		Icon	=	Socks1,	}	item Socks2	{		Count	=	2,		Weight	=	0.01,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Sock,		Icon	=	Socks2,	}	item Stairs	{		Weight	=	35,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Stairs Piece,		Icon	=	Stairs,	}	item Teabag	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Tea Bag,		Icon	=	Teabag,	}	item TinOpener	{		Weight	=	0.6,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Can Opener,		Icon	=	CanOpener,	}	item TinnedBeans	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Canned Beans,		Icon	=	Beans,	}	item TunaTin	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Tuna,		Icon	=	Tuna,	}	item Wall	{		Weight	=	13,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Wall Piece,		Icon	=	Wall,	}	item WaterBottleEmpty	{		Weight	=	0.1,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Empty Bottle,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterBottleFull,		Icon	=	WaterBottle_Empty,	}	item WhiskeyEmpty	{		Weight	=	0.3,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Empty Bottle,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WhiskeyWaterFull,		Icon	=	WhiskeyEmpty,	}	item WindowFrame	{		Weight	=	10,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Wooden Window Frame,		Icon	=	WallWindow,	}    item Pop2	{		HungerChange	=	-11,		Weight	=	0.3,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		ThirstChange	=	-60,		DisplayName	=	Pop,		Icon	=	Pop2,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Wine	{	  Weight	=	0.7,		Type	=	Food,		ThirstChange	=	-20,    UnhappyChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Chardonnay (Full),		Alcoholic	=	TRUE,		ReplaceOnUse	=	WineHalf,		Icon	=	Wine,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}    item WineHalf	{	  Weight	=	0.7,		Type	=	Food,  		ThirstChange	=	-20,    UnhappyChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Chardonnay (Half),		Alcoholic	=	TRUE,		ReplaceOnUse	=	WineEmpty,		Icon	=	Wine,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}    item WineEmpty	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Empty Bottle,		Icon	=	WineEmpty,	}    item Wine2	{	  Weight	=	0.7,		Type	=	Food,		ThirstChange	=	-20,    UnhappyChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Red Wine (Full),		Alcoholic	=	TRUE,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Wine2Half,		Icon	=	Wine,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}    item WineHalf2	{	  Weight	=	0.7,		Type	=	Food,  		ThirstChange	=	-20,    UnhappyChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Red Wine (Half),		Alcoholic	=	TRUE,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Wine2Empty,		Icon	=	Wine,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}  item WineEmpty2	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Empty Bottle,		Icon	=	Wine2Empty,  	}        item Ham	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	0.3,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Ham,		Icon	=	Ham,	}/************************Literature************************/	item Book	{		Weight	=	0.5,		Type	=	Literature,		UnhappyChange	=	-40,		DisplayName	=	Book,		StressChange	=	-40,		Icon	=	Book,		BoredomChange	=	-50,	}	item BookCarpentry1	{		NumberOfPages	=	220,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Carpentry for Beginners,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Carpentry,    LvlSkillTrained = 0	}	item BookCarpentry2	{		NumberOfPages	=	260,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Carpentry for Intermediates,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Carpentry,    LvlSkillTrained = 1	}    item BookCarpentry3	{		NumberOfPages	=	300,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Advanced Carpentry,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Carpentry,    LvlSkillTrained = 2	}     item BookCarpentry4	{		NumberOfPages	=	340,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Expert Carpentry,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Carpentry,    LvlSkillTrained = 3	}     item BookCarpentry5	{		NumberOfPages	=	380,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Master Carpentry,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Carpentry,    LvlSkillTrained = 4	}     item BookCooking1	{		NumberOfPages	=	220,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Cooking for Beginners,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Cooking,    LvlSkillTrained = 0	}    item BookCooking2	{		NumberOfPages	=	260,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Cooking for Intermediates,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Cooking,    LvlSkillTrained = 1	}      item BookCooking3	{		NumberOfPages	=	300,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Advanced Cooking,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Cooking,    LvlSkillTrained = 2	}      item BookCooking4	{		NumberOfPages	=	340,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Expert Cooking,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Cooking,    LvlSkillTrained = 3	}      item BookCooking5	{		NumberOfPages	=	380,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Master Cooking,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Cooking,    LvlSkillTrained = 4	}      item BookFarming1	{		NumberOfPages	=	220,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Farming for Beginners,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Farming,    LvlSkillTrained = 0	}     item BookFarming2	{		NumberOfPages	=	260,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Farming for Intermediates,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Farming,    LvlSkillTrained = 1	}    item BookFarming3	{		NumberOfPages	=	300,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Advanced Farming,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Farming,    LvlSkillTrained = 2	}    item BookFarming4	{		NumberOfPages	=	340,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Expert Farming,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Farming,    LvlSkillTrained = 3	}    item BookFarming5	{		NumberOfPages	=	380,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Master Farming,		Icon	=	Book,    SkillTrained = Farming,    LvlSkillTrained = 4	}	item Doodle	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Literature,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		DisplayName	=	Doodle,		StressChange	=	-15,		Icon	=	Paper,		BoredomChange	=	-10,	}	item Journal	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Literature,		UnhappyChange	=	-40,		DisplayName	=	Journal,		StressChange	=	-40,		Icon	=	Notebook,		BoredomChange	=	-50,	}	item Magazine	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Magazine,		StressChange	=	-15,		Icon	=	Magazine,		BoredomChange	=	-20,	}	item Newspaper	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Literature,		DisplayName	=	Newspaper,		StressChange	=	-15,		Icon	=	Newspaper,		BoredomChange	=	-15,	}/************************Food************************/    item Corn	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,		DisplayName	=	Corn,		Icon	=	Corn,		DaysFresh	=	5,	}    item Eggplant	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,		DisplayName	=	Eggplant,		Icon	=	Eggplant,		DaysFresh	=	5,	}	item Leek    {        HungerChange	=	-15,        Weight	=	0.2,        Type	=	Food,        DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,        DisplayName	=	Leek,        Icon	=	Leek,        DaysFresh	=	5,    }	item Grapes    {        HungerChange	=	-15,        Weight	=	0.2,        Type	=	Food,        DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,        DisplayName	=	Grapes,        Icon	=	Grapes,        DaysFresh	=	5,    }    item Dough	{        HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Dough,		Icon	=	Dough,        MinutesToCook	=	40,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DangerousUncooked	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		MinutesToBurn	=	80,        UnhappyChange	=	-20,        ThirstChange	=	20,	}      item DoughRolled	{        HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Rolled Dough,		Icon	=	DoughRolled,        UnhappyChange	=	-20,        ThirstChange	=	20,	}      item BakingTrayBread	{        HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Baking Tray With Bread,		Icon	=	BakingTray_bread,        UnhappyChange	=	-20,        ThirstChange	=	20,        ReplaceOnUse	=	BakingTray,        ReplaceOnCooked     =   Base.BakingTray;Base.Dough,        IsCookable	=	TRUE,        MinutesToCook	=	40,        MinutesToBurn	=	80,	}	item Apple	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,		DisplayName	=	Apple,		Icon	=	Apple,		DaysFresh	=	5,	}	item BCCCasserole	{		HungerChange	=	-70,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Broccoli Chicken Casserole,		MinutesToCook	=	40,		Weight	=	2,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DangerousUncooked	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		MinutesToBurn	=	80,		Icon	=	RoastingpanFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	RoastingPan,		BoredomChange	=	-15,		DaysFresh	=	2,	}	item Banana	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	7,		DisplayName	=	Banana,		Icon	=	Banana,		DaysFresh	=	5,	}	item BeanBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	1.5,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		DisplayName	=	Bowl of Beans,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		DaysFresh	=	2,	}	item BoringBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-8,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Boring Bowl of Soup,		MinutesToCook	=	13,		Weight	=	1,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	3,		UnhappyChange	=	-3,		MinutesToBurn	=	25,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		DaysFresh	=	1,		BoredomChange	=	-2,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item BoringSoup	{		HungerChange	=	-35,		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		MinutesToBurn	=	100,		DisplayName	=	Boring Soup,    DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,    DaysFresh = 2,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Pot,		Icon	=	PotFull,		MinutesToCook	=	50,		BoredomChange	=	-5,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Bread	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	6,		DisplayName	=	Bread,		Icon	=	Bread,		DaysFresh	=	3,	}	item Broccoli	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	6,		DisplayName	=	Broccoli,		Icon	=	Broccoli,		DaysFresh	=	4,	}	item Butter	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	20,		DisplayName	=	Butter,		Icon	=	Butter,	}	item Carrots	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,		DisplayName	=	Carrots,		Icon	=	Carrots,		DaysFresh	=	6,	}	item Cheese	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	20,		DisplayName	=	Cheese,		Icon	=	Cheese,		DaysFresh	=	14,	}	item CheeseSandwich	{		HungerChange	=	-50,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Cheese Sandwich,		Icon	=	Sandwich_cheese,		BoredomChange	=	-10,	}	item Chicken	{		HungerChange	=	-40,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DangerousUncooked	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		MinutesToBurn	=	60,		DisplayName	=	Chicken,		Icon	=	Chicken,		DaysFresh	=	2,		MinutesToCook	=	30,	}	item Chocolate	{		HungerChange	=	-10,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		DisplayName	=	Chocolate,		Icon	=	Chocolate,	}	item Cigarettes	{		Count	=	20,		HungerChange	=	-5,		Weight	=	0.2,		RequireInHandOrInventory	=	Lighter,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	10,		DisplayName	=	Cigarettes,		StressChange	=	-25,		Icon	=	IckySticks,		CustomContextMenu = Smoke,	}	item ComplexBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-32,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Complex Bowl of Soup,		MinutesToCook	=	33,		Weight	=	1,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	3,		UnhappyChange	=	-8,		MinutesToBurn	=	48,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		DaysFresh	=	1,		BoredomChange	=	-7,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item ComplexSoup	{		HungerChange	=	-95,		Weight	=	6.5,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		UnhappyChange	=	-30,		MinutesToBurn	=	190,		DisplayName	=	Complicated Soup,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Pot,		Icon	=	PotFull,		MinutesToCook	=	130,		BoredomChange	=	-25,    DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,    DaysFresh = 2,    CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Crisps	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Chips,		Icon	=	Crisps,	}	item Crisps2	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Chips,		Icon	=	Crisps2,	}	item Crisps3	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Chips,		Icon	=	Crisps3,	}	item Crisps4	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Chips,		Icon	=	Crisps4,	}	item Cupcake	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Weight	=	0.2,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Cupcake,		Icon	=	Cupcake,	}	item Egg	{		HungerChange	=	-10,		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Food,		DangerousUncooked	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	21,		DisplayName	=	Egg,		Icon	=	Egg,		DaysFresh	=	14,	}	item GrilledCheese	{		HungerChange	=	-80,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Grilled Cheese Sandwich,		MinutesToCook	=	5,		Weight	=	0.3,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		DangerousUncooked	=	FALSE,		MinutesToBurn	=	8,		Icon	=	Sandwich_Cheese,		BoredomChange	=	-15,		DaysFresh	=	2,	}	item HeartyBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-26,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Hearty Bowl of Soup,		MinutesToCook	=	28,		Weight	=	1,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	3,		UnhappyChange	=	-7,		MinutesToBurn	=	40,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		DaysFresh	=	1,		BoredomChange	=	-5,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item HeartySoup	{		HungerChange	=	-75,		Weight	=	6.5,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		UnhappyChange	=	-25,		MinutesToBurn	=	160,		DisplayName	=	Hearty Soup,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Pot,		Icon	=	PotFull,		MinutesToCook	=	110,		BoredomChange	=	-20,    DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,    DaysFresh = 2,    CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Lollipop	{		HungerChange	=	-5,		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		DisplayName	=	Lollipop,		Icon	=	Lollipop,	}	item Mugfulll	{		FatigueChange	=	-5,		HungerChange	=	-5,		Weight	=	1,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-5,		ThirstChange	=	-50,		DisplayName	=	Hot Cuppa,		StressChange	=	-10,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Mugl,		Icon	=	MugFulll,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item OpenBeans	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		UnhappyChange	=	10,		DisplayName	=	Open Can of Beans,		Icon	=	BeansOpen,		DaysFresh	=	2,	}	item Orange	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	9,		ThirstChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Orange,		Icon	=	Orange,		DaysFresh	=	6,	}	item PeanutButter	{		HungerChange	=	-25,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-15,		DisplayName	=	Peanut Butter,		Icon	=	PeanutButter,		BoredomChange	=	-5,	}	item PeanutButterSandwich	{		HungerChange	=	-40,		Weight	=	0.4,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		DisplayName	=	Peanut Butter Sandwich,		Icon	=	Sandwich_peanut,	}	item Peas	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Weight	=	0.6,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	5,		DisplayName	=	Peas,		Icon	=	Peas,		DaysFresh	=	3,	}	item Pie	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	0.5,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,		DisplayName	=	Pie,		Icon	=	Pie,		DaysFresh	=	5,	}	item PiePumpkin    {        HungerChange	=	-30,        Weight	=	0.5,        Type	=	Food,        DaysTotallyRotten	=	8,        DisplayName	=	Pumpkin Pie,        Icon	=	PiePumpkin,        DaysFresh	=	5,    }	item Pop	{		HungerChange	=	-11,		Weight	=	0.3,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		ThirstChange	=	-60,		DisplayName	=	Pop,		Icon	=	Pop,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Pop2	{		HungerChange	=	-11,		Weight	=	0.3,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		ThirstChange	=	-60,		DisplayName	=	Pop,		Icon	=	Pop2,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Pop3	{		HungerChange	=	-11,		Weight	=	0.3,		AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		ThirstChange	=	-60,		DisplayName	=	Pop,		Icon	=	Pop3,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item PopBottle	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Food,		UnhappyChange	=	-10,		ThirstChange	=	-85,		DisplayName	=	Orange Soda,		ReplaceOnUse	=	PopBottleEmpty,		Icon	=	Pop4,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}    item Peanuts	{		HungerChange	=	-10,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Peanuts,		Icon	=	Peanut,	}	item Popcorn	{		HungerChange	=	-10,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		MinutesToBurn	=	10,		ThirstChange	=	10,		DisplayName	=	Instant Popcorn,		Icon	=	Popcorn,		MinutesToCook	=	5,	}	item PotOfSoup	{		HungerChange	=	-40,		Weight	=	6,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		UnhappyChange	=	-20,		MinutesToBurn	=	100,		DisplayName	=	Pot of Soup,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Pot,		Icon	=	PotFull,		MinutesToCook	=	50,		BoredomChange	=	-10,        DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,        DaysFresh = 2,        CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Ramen	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		ThirstChange	=	40,		DisplayName	=	Dry Ramen Noodles,		Icon	=	Ramen,	}	item RamenBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Bowl of Ramen Noodles,		MinutesToCook	=	10,		Weight	=	1,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	3,		UnhappyChange	=	-20,		MinutesToBurn	=	20,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		DaysFresh	=	1,		BoredomChange	=	-10,	}	item Salmon	{		HungerChange	=	-40,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DangerousUncooked	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		MinutesToBurn	=	130,		DisplayName	=	Salmon,		Icon	=	Salmon,		DaysFresh	=	2,		MinutesToCook	=	80,	}	item SimpleBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-14,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Simple Bowl of Soup,		MinutesToCook	=	24,		Weight	=	1,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	3,		UnhappyChange	=	-4,		MinutesToBurn	=	30,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		DaysFresh	=	1,		BoredomChange	=	-3,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item SimpleSoup	{		HungerChange	=	-45,		Weight	=	5.5,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		UnhappyChange	=	-15,		MinutesToBurn	=	120,		DisplayName	=	Simple Soup,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Pot,		Icon	=	PotFull,		MinutesToCook	=	70,		BoredomChange	=	-10,    DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,    DaysFresh = 2,    CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item SoupBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-15,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Bowl of Soup,		MinutesToCook	=	15,		Weight	=	1,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	3,		UnhappyChange	=	-20,		MinutesToBurn	=	25,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		DaysFresh	=	1,		BoredomChange	=	-10,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item Steak	{		HungerChange	=	-40,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DangerousUncooked	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		MinutesToBurn	=	70,		DisplayName	=	Steak,		Icon	=	Steak,		DaysFresh	=	2,		MinutesToCook	=	50,	}	item TVDinner	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Weight	=	0.4,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DangerousUncooked	=	TRUE,		UnhappyChange	=	25,		MinutesToBurn	=	15,		DisplayName	=	TV Dinner,		Icon	=	TVDinner,		MinutesToCook	=	10,		BoredomChange	=	30,	}	item TastyBowl	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Tasty Bowl of Soup,		MinutesToCook	=	23,		Weight	=	1,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	3,		UnhappyChange	=	-5,		MinutesToBurn	=	35,		Icon	=	BowlFull,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Bowl,		DaysFresh	=	1,		BoredomChange	=	-4,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item TastySoup	{		HungerChange	=	-55,		Weight	=	6,		Type	=	Food,		IsCookable	=	TRUE,		UnhappyChange	=	-20,		MinutesToBurn	=	140,		DisplayName	=	Tasty Soup,		ReplaceOnUse	=	Pot,		Icon	=	PotFull,		MinutesToCook	=	90,		BoredomChange	=	-15,        DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,        DaysFresh = 2,        CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item TinnedSoupOpen	{		HungerChange	=	-30,		Weight	=	0.8,		Type	=	Food,		DisplayName	=	Canned Soup,		Icon	=	SoupOpen,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,        DaysFresh = 2,	}	item TinnedSoup    {        Weight	=	0.3,        Type	=	Normal,        DisplayName	=	Canned Soup,        Icon	=	Soup,    }	item TunaTinOpen	{		HungerChange	=	-20,		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,		DisplayName	=	Open Tin of Tuna,		Icon	=	TunaOpen,		DaysFresh	=	2,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	4,        DaysFresh = 2,	}	item Watermelon	{		HungerChange	=	-60,		Weight	=	0.9,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	10,		ThirstChange	=	-140,		DisplayName	=	Watermelon,		Icon	=	Watermelon,		DaysFresh	=	7,	}	item WatermelonSliced	{		HungerChange	=	-10,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	2,		ThirstChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Watermelon Slice,		Icon	=	WatermelonSliced,		DaysFresh	=	1,	}	item WatermelonSmashed	{		HungerChange	=	-25,		Weight	=	0.5,		Type	=	Food,		DaysTotallyRotten	=	2,		ThirstChange	=	-25,		DisplayName	=	Watermelon Chunks,		Icon	=	WatermelonSmashed,		DaysFresh	=	1,	}	item WhiskeyFull	{		Weight	=	1.4,		Type	=	Food,		ThirstChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Whiskey Bottle (full),		Alcoholic	=	TRUE,    UnhappyChange	=	-10,		ReplaceOnUse	=	WhiskeyHalf,		Icon	=	WhiskeyFull,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item WhiskeyHalf	{		Weight	=	0.7,		Type	=	Food,		ThirstChange	=	-20,		DisplayName	=	Whiskey Bottle (half),		Alcoholic	=	TRUE,    UnhappyChange	=	-10,		ReplaceOnUse	=	WhiskeyEmpty,		Icon	=	WhiskeyHalf,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}    item DishClothWet	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Normal,		DisplayName	=	Wet Dish Towel,    Icon	=	Dishtowel,	}/************************Drainable************************/  item DishCloth	{		Weight	=	0.3,		Type	=	Drainable,		DisplayName	=	Dish Towel,    UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		Icon	=	Dishtowel,    UseDelta	=	0.1,				ReplaceOnDeplete	=	DishClothWet,	}	item Battery	{		Weight	=	0.6,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		DisplayName	=	Battery,		Icon	=	Battery,	}	item BucketConcreteFull	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	10,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Bucket with concrete,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	BucketEmpty,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-BucketWaterFull,		Icon	=	Concrete_Mixed,	}	item BucketPlasterFull	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	10,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Bucket with plaster,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	BucketEmpty,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-BucketWaterFull,		Icon	=	Plaster_Mixed,	}	item BucketWaterFull	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	4,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		DisplayName	=	Bucket with water,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	BucketEmpty,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-BucketWaterFull,		Icon	=	Bucket_Water,	}	item CandleLit	{		LightDistance	=	3,		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Drainable,		TorchCone	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.003,		LightStrength	=	0.6,		DisplayName	=	Lit Candle,		ActivatedItem	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	CandleLit,	}	item Flour	{		Weight	=	1,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Flour,		Icon	=	Flour,	}	item FullKettle	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	0.3,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.07,		DisplayName	=	A Full Kettle,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	Kettle,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-FullKettle,		Icon	=	Kettle,	}	item Gravelbag	{		Weight	=	3,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Gravel bag,		Icon	=	Gravelbag,	}	item Lighter	{		LightDistance	=	2,		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		TorchCone	=	FALSE,		LightStrength	=	0.4,		DisplayName	=	Lighter,		ActivatedItem	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	Lighter,	}	item Matches	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		DisplayName	=	Matches,		Icon	=	Matches,	}	item PaintBlue	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Blue Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Blue,	}	item PaintBrown	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Brown Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Brown,	}	item PaintCyan	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Cyan Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Cyan,	}	item PaintGreen	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Green Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Green,	}	item PaintGrey	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Grey Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Grey,	}	item PaintLightBlue	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Light Blue Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_LightBlue,	}	item PaintLightBrown	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Light Brown Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_LightBrown,	}	item PaintOrange	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Orange Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Orange,	}	item PaintPink	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Pink Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Pink,	}	item PaintPurple	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Purple Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Purple,	}	item PaintTurquoise	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Turquoise Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Turquoise,	}	item PaintWhite	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	White Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_White,	}	item PaintYellow	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Yellow Paint,		Icon	=	Paint_Yellow,	}	item PetrolCan	{		Weight	=	5,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.125,		DisplayName	=	Gas Can,		Icon	=	Petrol,	}	item Pills	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Drainable,    UseDelta	=	0.1,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		DisplayName	=	Painkillers,		Icon	=	PillsPainkiller,	}	item PillsAntiDep	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Drainable,    UseDelta	=	0.1,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		DisplayName	=	Anti-depressants,		Icon	=	PillsAntidepressant,	}	item PillsBeta	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Drainable,    UseDelta	=	0.1,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		DisplayName	=	Beta Blockers,		Icon	=	PillsBetablocker,	}	item PillsSleepingTablets	{		Weight	=	0.2,		Type	=	Drainable,    UseDelta	=	0.1,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		DisplayName	=	Sleeping Tablets,		Icon	=	PillsSleeping,	}	item Sandbag	{		Weight	=	9,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.25,		DisplayName	=	Sand bag,		Icon	=	Sandbag,	}	item Sugar	{		Weight	=	1,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.16,		DisplayName	=	Sugar,		Icon	=	Sugar,	}	item Tissue	{		Weight	=	0.1,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		DisplayName	=	Tissue,		Icon	=	Tissue,	}	item Torch	{		LightDistance	=	16,		Weight	=	2,		DisappearOnUse	=	FALSE,		Type	=	Drainable,		TorchCone	=	TRUE,		UseDelta	=	0.0009,		LightStrength	=	0.8,		DisplayName	=	Flashlight,		ActivatedItem	=	TRUE,		Icon	=	Flashlight,	}	item WaterBottleFull	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	0.8,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.1,		DisplayName	=	Water bottle,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	WaterBottleEmpty,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterBottleFull,		Icon	=	WaterBottle_Full,	}	item WaterBowl	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	1.2,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.5,		DisplayName	=	Bowl of Water,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	Bowl,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterBowl,		Icon	=	BowlFull,	}	item WaterMug	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	0.2,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	1,		DisplayName	=	A Mug of Water,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	Mugl,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterMug,		Icon	=	Mugl,	}	item WaterPopBottle	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	0.8,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.1,		DisplayName	=	Water Bottle,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	PopBottleEmpty,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterPopBottle,		Icon	=	Pop_water,		CustomContextMenu = Drink,	}	item WaterPot	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	3,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.04,		DisplayName	=	A Pot of Water,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	Pot,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WaterPot,		Icon	=	Pot,	}	item WhiskeyWaterFull	{		IsWaterSource	=	TRUE,		Weight	=	1.4,		CanStoreWater	=	TRUE,		Type	=	Drainable,		UseWhileEquipped	=	FALSE,		UseDelta	=	0.08,		DisplayName	=	Water bottle,		ReplaceOnDeplete	=	WhiskeyEmpty,		ReplaceOnUseOn	=	WaterSource-WhiskeyWaterFull,		Icon	=	Whiskey_Water_Full,	}/************************Clothing************************/	item Vest	{		Palettes	=	Vest_White,		BodyLocation	=	Top,		PalettesStart	=	Vest_,		Type	=	Clothing,		Temperature	=	5,		SpriteName	=	Vest,		DisplayName	=	Vest,		Icon	=	Vest,	}	item Shirt	{		Palettes	=	Shirt_White,		BodyLocation	=	Top,		PalettesStart	=	Shirt_,		Type	=	Clothing,		Temperature	=	15,		SpriteName	=	Shirt,		DisplayName	=	Sweater,		Icon	=	Sweater,	}	item Blouse	{		Palettes	=	Blouse_White,		BodyLocation	=	Top,		PalettesStart	=	Blouse_,		Type	=	Clothing,		Temperature	=	6,		SpriteName	=	Blouse,		DisplayName	=	Blouse,		Icon	=	Sweater,	}	item Trousers	{		Palettes	=	Trousers_White,		BodyLocation	=	Bottoms,		PalettesStart	=	Trousers_,		Type	=	Clothing,		Temperature	=	8,		SpriteName	=	Trousers,		DisplayName	=	Pants,		Icon	=	Trousers,	}	item Skirt	{		Palettes	=	Skirt_White,		BodyLocation	=	Bottoms,		PalettesStart	=	Skirt_,		Type	=	Clothing,		Temperature	=	5,		SpriteName	=	Skirt,		DisplayName	=	Skirt,		Icon	=	Skirt,	}	item Shoes	{		BodyLocation	=	Shoes,		Type	=	Clothing,		Temperature	=	3,		SpriteName	=	Shoes1,		DisplayName	=	Shoes,		Icon	=	Shoes,	}	item survivalAxe		{				DisplayName		=	Survival Axe,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Swinging,		Categories			=	Axe,		WeaponSprite		=	Fireaxe,		SwingAnim			=	Bat,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Survival_Axe.png,		Weight			=	1.5,		WeaponWeight		=	1.5,		MaxRange			=	1.25,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	.8,		MinDamage		=	.5,		CriticalChance		=	35,		DoorDamage		=	35,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		PushBackMod		=	0.45,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	1.5,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	35,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	1,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1.5,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1.5,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.002,		HitAngleMod		=	-30,		MinAngle			=	0.2,		TwoHandWeapon 		= 	FALSE,	}	item machete		{				DisplayName		=	Machete,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Swinging,		Categories			=	Blade,		WeaponSprite		=	Bat,		SwingAnim			=	Bat,		CloseKillMove 		= 	Jaw_Stab,		AimingMod		=	1,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Machete.png,		Weight			=	1,		WeaponWeight		=	1,		MaxRange			=	1.30,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	1.75,		MinDamage		=	.75,		CriticalChance		=	25,		DoorDamage		=	15,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		PushBackMod		=	0.3,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	1.5,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	30,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	1,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1.75,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1.75,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.002,		HitAngleMod		=	-30,		MinAngle			=	0.2,		TwoHandWeapon 		= 	FALSE,	}	item combatKnife		{				DisplayName		=	Combat Knife,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Stab,		Categories			=	Blade,		WeaponSprite		=	Knife,		SwingAnim			=	Stab,		CloseKillMove 		= 	Jaw_Stab,		AimingMod		=	0.8,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Combat_Knife.png,		Weight			=	.75,		WeaponWeight		=	.75,		MaxRange			=	1,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	1.15,		MinDamage		=	.5,		CriticalChance		=	25,		DoorDamage		=	3,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		PushBackMod		=	0.1,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	1,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	20,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	2,		SplatSize			=	3,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1.75,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1.75,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.002,		HitAngleMod		=	-30,		MinAngle			=	0.2,		TwoHandWeapon 		= 	FALSE,	}	item samuraiSword		{				DisplayName		=	Samurai Sword,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Swinging,		Categories			=	Blade,		WeaponSprite		=	Poolcue,		SwingAnim			=	Bat,		CloseKillMove 		= 	Jaw_Stab,		AimingMod		=	1,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Samurai.png,		Weight			=	1,		WeaponWeight		=	1,		MaxRange			=	1.9,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	1.2,		MinDamage		=	.75,		CriticalChance		=	25,		DoorDamage		=	15,		MaxHitCount		=	3,		PushBackMod		=	.75,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	1,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	15,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	8,		SplatSize			=	2,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	2,		MinimumSwingTime		=	2,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0.002,		HitAngleMod		=	-30,		MinAngle			=	0.2,		TwoHandWeapon 		= 	TRUE,	}/************RangedWeapons************/	item Colt45		{				DisplayName		=	Colt 1911,		AmmoType			=	ColtClip,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	75,		SwingSound		=	pistol,		WeaponSprite		=	Handgun,		SwingAnim			=	Handgun,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_1911.png,		Weight			=	2,		WeaponWeight		=	2,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	18,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	3,		MinDamage		=	1.75,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	5,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	1.5,		PushBackMod		=	2,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	2.5,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	60,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	3,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	0.5,		MinimumSwingTime		=	0.5,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item 38Spec		{				DisplayName		=	S&W .38 Special,		AmmoType			=	Dicks,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	75,		SwingSound		=	38_fire,		WeaponSprite		=	Handgun,		SwingAnim			=	Handgun,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_38Spec.png,		Weight			=	1.2,		WeaponWeight		=	1.2,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	15,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	2.5,		MinDamage		=	1.25,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	5,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	.5,		PushBackMod		=	1.75,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	1.5,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	60,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	3,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item MP5		{				DisplayName		=	MP5 SMG,		AmmoType			=	MP5Clip,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	75,		SwingSound		=	pistol,		WeaponSprite		=	Handgun,		SwingAnim			=	Handgun,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_MP5.png,		Weight			=	1.5,		WeaponWeight		=	1.5,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	20,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	2.8,		MinDamage		=	1.5,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	8,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	1.5,		PushBackMod		=	.55,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	.55,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	80,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	3,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	.25,		MinimumSwingTime		=	.25,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item MP5L		{				DisplayName		=	MP5 with TacLight,		AmmoType			=	MP5Clip,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ActivatedItem		=	TRUE,		TorchCone			=	TRUE,		LightStrength		=	1,		LightDistance		=	12,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	75,		SwingSound		=	pistol,		WeaponSprite		=	Handgun,		SwingAnim			=	Handgun,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_MP5.png,		Weight			=	1.5,		WeaponWeight		=	1.5,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	20,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	2.8,		MinDamage		=	1.5,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	8,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	1.5,		PushBackMod		=	.55,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	.55,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	80,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	3,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	.25,		MinimumSwingTime		=	.25,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item SlingShot		{				DisplayName		=	Hunter's Slingshot,		AmmoType			=	BBClip,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	10,		NPCSoundBoost		=	.5,		SoundRadius		=	1,		SwingSound		=	bathit,		WeaponSprite		=	Handgun,		SwingAnim			=	Handgun,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_SlingShot.png,		Weight			=	.5,		WeaponWeight		=	.5,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	15,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	.5,		MinDamage		=	.25,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	1,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	.75,		PushBackMod		=	.75,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	.1,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	60,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	0,		SplatSize			=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	FALSE,		SwingTime			=	.5,		MinimumSwingTime		=	.5,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item ruger22	{				DisplayName		=	Ruger .22,		AmmoType			=	RugerClip,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	10,		SwingSound		=	bathit,		WeaponSprite		=	Handgun,		SwingAnim			=	Handgun,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_ruger.png,		Weight			=	1.25,		WeaponWeight		=	1.25,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	12,		MinRange			=	0.61,		MaxDamage		=	.75,		MinDamage		=	.25,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	5,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	1.5,		PushBackMod		=	.25,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	0,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	75,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	0,		SplatSize			=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	FALSE,		SwingTime			=	0.5,		MinimumSwingTime		=	0.5,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item Rem700		{				DisplayName		=	Remington 700,		AmmoType			=	700mag,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	300,		SwingSound		=	pistol,		WeaponSprite		=	Shotgun,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Rem_700.png,		Weight			=	2.5,		WeaponWeight		=	1.5,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	30,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	4,		MinDamage		=	3,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	35,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	4,		PushBackMod		=	1.5,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	3,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	100,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	8,		SplatSize			=	2,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	3,		MinimumSwingTime		=	3,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item AK47		{				DisplayName		=	AK-47,		AmmoType			=	AKmag,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	250,		SwingSound		=	pistol,		WeaponSprite		=	Shotgun,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_AK47.png,		Weight			=	2.5,		WeaponWeight		=	1.5,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	20,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	3.5,		MinDamage		=	2,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	20,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	2,		PushBackMod		=	0.9,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	2,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	100,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	5,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	2,		MinimumSwingTime		=	2,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item AR15		{				DisplayName		=	AR-15,		AmmoType			=	ARmag,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	100,		SwingSound		=	pistol,		WeaponSprite		=	Shotgun,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_AR15.png,		Weight			=	2,		WeaponWeight		=	0,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	25,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	3,		MinDamage		=	1.5,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	20,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	2.5,		PushBackMod		=	0.4,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	.25,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	80,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	1,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item AR15L		{				DisplayName		=	AR-15 with Taclight,		AmmoType			=	ARmag,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ActivatedItem		=	TRUE,		TorchCone			=	TRUE,		LightStrength		=	1,		LightDistance		=	12,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	100,		SwingSound		=	pistol,		WeaponSprite		=	Shotgun,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_AR15L.png,		Weight			=	2,		WeaponWeight		=	0,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	25,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	3,		MinDamage		=	1.5,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	20,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	2.5,		PushBackMod		=	0.4,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	.25,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	80,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	1,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item ARQD		{				DisplayName		=	AR-15 Suppressed,		AmmoType			=	ARmag,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	10,		SwingSound		=	Supp_2,		WeaponSprite		=	Shotgun,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_ARQD.png,		Weight			=	2,		WeaponWeight		=	0,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	25,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	3,		MinDamage		=	1.5,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	20,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	1.5,		PushBackMod		=	0.4,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	.25,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	80,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	1,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item AR15QDL		{				DisplayName		=	AR-15 Suppressed with Taclight,		AmmoType			=	ARmag,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ActivatedItem		=	TRUE,		TorchCone			=	TRUE,		LightStrength		=	1,		LightDistance		=	12,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	75,		NPCSoundBoost		=	1.5,		SoundRadius		=	10,		SwingSound		=	Supp_2,		WeaponSprite		=	Shotgun,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_ARQDL.png,		Weight			=	2,		WeaponWeight		=	0,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	25,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	3,		MinDamage		=	1.5,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	20,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	2.5,		PushBackMod		=	0.4,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	TRUE,		KnockdownMod		=	.25,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	80,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	1,		SplatSize			=	1,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	TRUE,		SwingTime			=	1,		MinimumSwingTime		=	1,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item bow0		{				DisplayName		=	Crossbow,		AmmoType			=	boltMag,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	25,		NPCSoundBoost		=	.5,		SoundRadius		=	5,		SwingSound		=	bathit,		WeaponSprite		=	Poolcue,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_bow2.png,		Weight			=	1.5,		WeaponWeight		=	0,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	18,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	3,		MinDamage		=	1,		AngleFalloff		=	TRUE,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	1,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	1.5,		PushBackMod		=	0.05,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		KnockdownMod		=	.5,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	40,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	0,		SplatSize			=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	FALSE,		SwingTime			=	3.5,		MinimumSwingTime		=	3.5,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	FALSE,	}	item bow1	{				DisplayName		=	Long Bow,		AmmoType			=	Quiver,		Type			=	Weapon,		SubCategory		=	Firearm,		Ranged			=	TRUE,		IsAimedFirearm		=	TRUE,		ImpactSound		=	null,		SoundVolume		=	25,		NPCSoundBoost		=	.5,		SoundRadius		=	5,		SwingSound		=	Bow_shoot2,		WeaponSprite		=	Poolcue,		SwingAnim			=	Rifle,		RunAnim			=	Run_Weapon2,		IdleAnim			=	Idle_Weapon2,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Long_Bow.png,		Weight			=	1,		WeaponWeight		=	0,		ProjectileCount		=	1,		MaxRange			=	18,		MinRange			=	0.5,		MaxDamage		=	2,		MinDamage		=	1.5,		AngleFalloff		=	TRUE,		ShareDamage		=	FALSE,		DoorDamage		=	1,		MaxHitCount		=	1,		MultipleHitConditionAffected	=	FALSE,		ToHitModifier		=	1.5,		PushBackMod		=	0.05,		KnockBackOnNoDeath	=	FALSE,		KnockdownMod		=	.5,		ConditionLowerChanceOneIn	=	40,		ConditionMax		=	10,		SplatNumber		=	0,		SplatSize			=	0,		SplatBloodOnNoDeath		=	FALSE,		SwingTime			=	2,		MinimumSwingTime		=	2,		SwingAmountBeforeImpact	=	0,		MinAngle			=	0.5,		UseEndurance		=	TRUE,	}/************Ammo&Mags************/	item BBs	{		Count 			= 	25,		Weight 			= 	0.01,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,		DisplayName		=	.50 BBs,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_BB.png,	}	item BBClip		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.01,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	BB Jar,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}	item 300	{		Count 			= 	4,		Weight 			= 	0.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,		DisplayName		=	300 Win Mag Rounds,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_300.png,	}	item 700Mag		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.01,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	Rem 700 Clip,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}	item 38	{		Count 			= 	5,		Weight 			= 	0.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,		DisplayName		=	.38 Special Rounds,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_ammo38.png,	}	item 38Mag		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.1,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	Five Round .38 Loader,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}	item MP5Clip		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.1,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	MP5 Clip,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}	item Arrows	{		Count 			= 	10,		Weight 			= 	0.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,		DisplayName		=	Longbow Arrows,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Arrow.png,	}	item arrowMag		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.2,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	Quiver,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}		item Bolts	{		Count			=	10,		Weight			=	0.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE, 		Type			=	Normal,		DisplayName		=	Crossbow Bolts,			Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Bolt.png,	}	item boltMag		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.2,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	Crossbow Quiver,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}	item 556	{		DisplayName		=	5.56 Rounds,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_556.png,		Count 			= 	20,		Weight 			= 	.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,	}	item ARmag		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.2,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	30 Round Magazine,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}	item 762	{		DisplayName		=	7.62 Rounds,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_762.png,		Count 			= 	20,		Weight 			= 	.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,	}	item AKmag		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.2,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	30 Round AK Magazine,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}		item 45	{		DisplayName		=	.45 ACP,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_ammo45.png,		Count 			= 	10,		Weight 			= 	.1,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,	}	item ColtClip		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.2,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	Colt Magazine,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}	item 22	{		DisplayName		=	.22 Rounds,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_ammo22.png,		Count 			= 	15,		Weight 			= 	.05,		AlwaysWelcomeGift		=	TRUE,		Type			=	Normal,	}	item RugerClip		{				CanStack			=	FALSE,				Weight			=	0.2,				Type			=	Normal,				DisplayName		=	Ruger Magazine,				Icon			=	BerettaClip,		}/************Bags************/	item Rucksack	{		WeightReduction		=	100,		Weight			=	1,		Type			=	Container,		Capacity			=	50,		DisplayName		=	Alice Pack,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Ruck.png,    		CanBeEquipped 		= 	Back,	}	item prepperBag	{		WeightReduction		=	100,		Weight			=	.1,		Type			=	Container,		Capacity			=	10,		DisplayName		=	Doomsday Prepper Bag,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Prepper_Bag.png,    		CanBeEquipped 		= 	Back,	}/************Food************/  	item MRE_Chicken	{		DisplayName		=	MRE Chicken Pesto,		HungerChange		=	-50,		UnhappyChange		=	-5,		Weight			=	0.5,		Type			=	Food,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_MRE.png,	}  	item MRE_Omelete	{		DisplayName		=	MRE Omelete,		HungerChange		=	-50,		UnhappyChange		=	+5,		Weight			=	0.5,		Type			=	Food,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_MRE.png,	}  	item MRE_Vegetarian	{		DisplayName		=	MRE Vegetarian,		HungerChange		=	-50,		UnhappyChange		=	+5,		Weight			=	0.5,		Type			=	Food,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_MRE.png,	}  	item MRE_Beef	{		DisplayName		=	MRE Beef Stew,		HungerChange		=	-50,		UnhappyChange		=	-5,		Weight			=	0.5,		Type			=	Food,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_MRE.png,	}/************Misc************/  	item ARSupp	{		Weight			=	1,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_AR_supp.png,		DisplayName		=	AR Suppressor,	}  	item Taclight	{		Weight			=	1,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Taclight.png,		DisplayName		=	Tactical Flashlight,		ActivatedItem		=	TRUE,		TorchCone			=	TRUE,		LightStrength		=	1,		LightDistance		=	12,	}  	item Gameboy	{		Weight			=	1,		Icon			=	mods/tommyguns/media/textures/Item_Gameboy.png,		DisplayName		=	Old Gameboy,		ActivatedItem		=	TRUE,		TorchCone			=	TRUE,		LightStrength		=	1,		LightDistance		=	3,	}}

It's not the neatest, but worked for adding TommyGuns items and stuff in there.

Added spoiler tags. Please use them next time.

- RM

Got it. I just copied/pasted stuff from TommyGuns into items PZ/Media/Scripts. Works now apparently. Lol.

glad ya got it working......for reference the bit i was talking about was this bit at the end

-- Function to spawn items into the players inventory :: Input = Button --

function zSpawnWeapons:SpawnItem(button)

local inventory = getPlayer():getInventory(); -- Get the players inventory.

local item = button.internal; -- Grab the name of the item.

inventory:AddItem('Base.' .. item); --Add the item to the inventory.

end

you see where it says 'base.' in green i had to change that to 'farming.' to get things like seeds and the watering can to work but it means that everything on that page has to be farming stuff.

Could you share that farming file with us? Because I can't seem to be able to figure it out, either my item names are wrong, or I am missing something else entirely. I already changed it to "Farming" instead of "Base".

Just for reference:

Spade and Trowel are the names of the gardening tools right?

Could you share that farming file with us? Because I can't seem to be able to figure it out, either my item names are wrong, or I am missing something else entirely. I already changed it to "Farming" instead of "Base".

Just for reference:

Spade and Trowel are the names of the gardening tools right?

Trowel and spade item info/script...

item HandShovel
{
Type = Normal,
DisplayName = Trowel,
Icon = TZ_GardenTrowel,
Weight = 1.0,
}

item Shovel
{
Type = Weapon,
DisplayName = Spade,
Icon = TZ_Shovel,
Weight = 2.0,
SubCategory     =     Swinging,
MinAngle = 0,
MaxDamage = 1.9,
MinDamage = 0.8,
MaxRange = 1.5,
MinRange = 0.61,
CriticalChance = 10,
PushBackMod = 0.5,
HitAngleMod = -30.0,
SwingAnim = Bat,
MaxHitCount = 1,
` WeaponSprite = Shovel,
IdleAnim = Idle_Weapon2,
RunAnim = Run_Weapon2,
Weight = 1.5,
DoorDamage = 5,
MinimumSwingTime = 2.1,
SwingTime = 2.1,
SwingAmountBeforeImpact = 0.02,
ConditionLowerChanceOneIn = 10,
ConditionMax = 10,
Categories = Blunt,
TwoHandWeapon = TRUE,
}

I haven't done anything with zSpawn and had nothing to do with the item code but with the new item spawner "NecroForge" its easier to add items in. Plus it already contains every item in the game excluding the newly added bags from the recent update. If you're trying to add these for a older version of PZ then I understand why you would resort to zSpawn but if this is for the steam version "Build: 19" then I can assure you NecroForge is much easier to use. I don't want to make it seem like I'm bumping my own thread but it does seem like a lot of you are having trouble with zSpawn so I thought it only reasonable to tell you that the mod we've been working on for some time has a easier system to fiddle with, not to mention dylan1313 was involved in the mod too. We've done all we can with zSpawn so I can't say much for it other than its most likely going to stay in its current state for a very long time unless dylan1313 decides to edit it (which is doubtful since he is busy most of the time).

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I am missing something, Unzip the folder, drag and drop the file right into the mods folder in Pz? It doesnt work for me. o_O I made sure I grabbed the right version and I have the current build.

Drag the open folder with all the media, mod info, and poster files in it into the mod folder of PZ. Its not too hard unless its not showing up in the mods options in-game. If the mod is in the mods option then double click for the check mark to enable then exit. Once you do all that the mod will be enabled once you enter the game. Be sure to press ( ~ ) to open the ZSpawn window once you're playing.

How do I get it to show up on the mod option menu if I already have the unzipped folder in the mods folder?

How do I get it to show up on the mod option menu if I already have the unzipped folder in the mods folder?

In the current builds for steam you'll have to place the open zSpawn folder in the zomboid mods folder which is located under your user folder in your OS.

Computer/OS (C:)/users/(your user)/Zomboid/mods )

Hope that helps, I'm not too sure zSpawn works for the new mod section though but you can try it.

• 2 weeks later...

~ wont work for me and the mod is double clicked with a green checkmark beside it

Same with me.  Is there a way to change the key?

Yes you can change the key somewhere in the lua I'm sure but I forgot where specifically. This mod is outdated and will most likely be disregarded considering we have moved on to a different item spawner all together so I wouldn't expect any changes/fixes that will help with this problem unless the publisher himself updates it which as I said before might not happen judging by how busy he is.