ZSpawn (Outdated)

dylan1313

~ wont work for me and the mod is double clicked with a green checkmark beside it

Same with me.  Is there a way to change the key?

Yes you can change the key somewhere in the lua I'm sure but I forgot where specifically. This mod is outdated and will most likely be disregarded considering we have moved on to a different item spawner all together so I wouldn't expect any changes/fixes that will help with this problem unless the publisher himself updates it which as I said before might not happen judging by how busy he is. 

so what is the item spawner that works with the current build?

• 4 weeks later...

little confused... Mod is installed & activated, yet when pressing '~' nothing happens, then I tried the tilde key and still no menu? Any help on this one?

little confused... Mod is installed & activated, yet when pressing '~' nothing happens, then I tried the tilde key and still no menu? Any help on this one?

Depending on the keyboard layout of the creator it might be the ` located in the top left under your escape key or the ~ key located above right shift and left of return.

I actually "fixed" the UI window for this mod..... If the key Connall described doesn't work & your running in windows, there is something wrong with the mod because it hasn't been kept up to date..... IIRC mac users were having trouble with that hotkey

If that's the case try NecroForge in the WIP section, it has a UI button & you can bind the hotkey to whatever you want, in game.... That & the fact its my mod :P

• 3 weeks later...

Pressed every single button on my keyboard, and can't get the mod to work period. No interface pops up, nothing. "~" does not work. I'm using a simple Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard. And before you ask, yes it is enabled.... Any help would be much greatly appreciated.  :cry:

Pressed every single button on my keyboard, and can't get the mod to work period. No interface pops up, nothing. "~" does not work. I'm using a simple Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard. And before you ask, yes it is enabled.... Any help would be much greatly appreciated.  :cry:

Read the post above yours.

Read the post above yours.

Ya I read that just after I had posted. Got Necroforge to work great  :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do not work, as I have to do I press the ~ key but nothing ... help me? I am Spanish I might have to press another key? Press all but does not work, the version of my game is not original and is 2.9.9.17 Build 26

it's recognized from the game mod selection but i cannot activate it

It says "outdated" in the thread's title for a reason. Find NecroForge on these very same forums, it does the same thing and is closer to being up to date.

• 1 month later...