Molotov Ingredients?

Blake81

I just got myself a Gas Can, and Empty Whiskey Bottle and some socks, along with some Ripped Sheets.

However, I can't make any Molotov Cocktails.

Were the ingredients changed in Build 32? What do you need to make one now?

Can you only make it with whiskey, not gas? I never have a use for gas as I don't drag generators half way across the goddamn map just to keep the lights on for an extra 2 days, would be nice if I could use it to make molotovs too. 

Gas has been  used in molotovs in the past. I don't see why it wouldn't be in now, unless it was a mistake or simply not added yet.

Calm yourself.

Can you only make it with whiskey, not gas? I never have a use for gas as I don't drag generators half way across the goddamn map just to keep the lights on for an extra 2 days, would be nice if I could use it to make molotovs too. 

Gas has been  used in molotovs in the past. I don't see why it wouldn't be in now, unless it was a mistake or simply not added yet.

Calm yourself.

*Breathes into a paper bag*

• 1 month later...

If you pick the engineer class you can make a flame bomb from gasoline, sheets and a plastic bottle. I didnt try it out yet, but i guess its the same as a molotov.

@Konrad Knox

You need to equip the molotov in the primary and a lighter or match in the secondary.

Archived