Stamina

NewBornpt

I believe that now with the new .9 the game is getting better :) .... I suggest one thing DEVs, What about adding "Stamina" to the agility/ Physical condition to level up? Just like we can level up sprinting, we should be able to level up stamina to real conditions... A "normal joe" in a zombie apocalipse can easilly run 30/40 mins (hes running for his life XD ) ... so a trained guy that in normal conditions can run 1h30 min easilly... in a zombie appocalise can run 3h easilly (remember hes running for his life XD) ... Adrenaline comes into play and survival instict too :)

I believe that now with the new .9 the game is getting better :) .... I suggest one thing DEVs, What about adding "Stamina" to the agility/ Physical condition to level up? Just like we can level up sprinting, we should be able to level up stamina to real conditions... A "normal joe" in a zombie apocalipse can easilly run 30/40 mins (hes running for his life XD ) ... so a trained guy that in normal conditions can run 1h30 min easilly... in a zombie appocalise can run 3h easilly (remember hes running for his life XD) ... Adrenaline comes into play and survival instict too :)

You know that after that adrenaline rush you get you are pretty much going to pass out (pls add passing out to the game) and be tired the whole next day?

Adrenaline is good for us cause we dont really use it at all, only when we are in danger, in the zombie apocalypse we are going to be in danger pretty much everytime we go outisde.

If you ever had an adrenaline rush, you feel great while running away from whatever danger there is, you dont feel pain or tierness at all for a minute or more, but after that rush, you feel like absolute shit cause you mostly used all your energy in a very short span of time.

Also you can jog for 1 hour easily, but you need to train for that, but run for 1 hour? There are people who can run for an hour, but not while carrying a bag full of loot while fighting off people with a baseball bat in both hands and jumping over windows.

Also too much adrenaline makes your heart beat faster, good luck trying to rest after having adrenaline rushs everytime you see a zombie or trying to sleep.

You know that after that adrenaline rush you get you are pretty much going to pass out (pls add passing out to the game) and be tired the whole next day?

Adrenaline is good for us cause we dont really use it at all, only when we are in danger, in the zombie apocalypse we are going to be in danger pretty much everytime we go outisde.

If you ever had an adrenaline rush, you feel great while running away from whatever danger there is, you dont feel pain or tierness at all for a minute or more, but after that rush, you feel like absolute shit cause you mostly used all your energy in a very short span of time.

Also you can jog for 1 hour easily, but you need to train for that, but run for 1 hour? There are people who can run for an hour, but not while carrying a bag full of loot while fighting off people with a baseball bat in both hands and jumping over windows.

Also too much adrenaline makes your heart beat faster, good luck trying to rest after having adrenaline rushs everytime you see a zombie or trying to sleep.

Yes u are right there. But either way, you do increase your stamina... and about the adrenaline the devs alredy implemented the Panic reduction overtime. Becuase you will get used to see zombies like we are used to see cars in the street if you survive enough and you wont have the need for that BIG discharge of adrenaline, and day by day your stamina WILL increase :)

I see the guys above me talking about stamina. I have an idea instead of making beta blockers as powerful as they are now. I mean have them have to same effect to calm your character down. But instead add something like adrenaline shots that last like 10 20 min in game it fights all fatigue in that time, increases stamina for running and swinging your weapon, but when it wears out you become highly fatigued stamina lowers and attack strength goes down until you rest.

I always wish there was like a strength skill where the higher the skill goes up the harder you hit or the more you can swing your melee weapon around without becoming worn out and for each level you also gain a plus one to carry capacity so at level 5 you have +5 to your default carry cap. Just ideas.

Oh and generators or solar panels? Are they ever going to a thing? While I was on amazon on cyber Monday they had portable camping solar panels for small device and they were fairly cheap. So maybe some camping store or the mall would have them in the game.

I see the guys above me talking about stamina. I have an idea instead of making beta blockers as powerful as they are now. I mean have them have to same effect to calm your character down. But instead add something like adrenaline shots that last like 10 20 min in game it fights all fatigue in that time, increases stamina for running and swinging your weapon, but when it wears out you become highly fatigued stamina lowers and attack strength goes down until you rest.

I always wish there was like a strength skill where the higher the skill goes up the harder you hit or the more you can swing your melee weapon around without becoming worn out and for each level you also gain a plus one to carry capacity so at level 5 you have +5 to your default carry cap. Just ideas.

Oh and generators or solar panels? Are they ever going to a thing? While I was on amazon on cyber Monday they had portable camping solar panels for small device and they were fairly cheap. So maybe some camping store or the mall would have them in the game.

All good ideas but in time. (I'm not completely sure so don't hold me against my word.)