Hydrocraft Mod
110 110

3978 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

To be clear, I'm running 41.2. It's unclear(?) if this version will continue to be worked on. 

I am saying that anything in IWBUMS is not set in stone. TIS could change anything in it before it goes on the public branch. Which is why I don't have Hydrocraft use that branch and use the public branch instead. Since it is more stable.

13 minutes ago, Hydromancerx said:

The recipe is not found in the Steelworking Textook. It is found in on of the "Metalworking Monthly" Magazines.

Really? That's a weird place to put it considering the other sheers is in the Steelworking book...That info should've been in your patch notes since I mistakenly thought it was a bug. I'll update my file locally.

On 4/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, PPanda0421 said:

OK, I experienced it for myself in IWBUMS 39.49/50. I went to the same garage/storage units in Muldraugh that you did and saw what you saw.  All the crates and cardboard boxes did not contain HC items. However some of them did contain

ORGM Legacy weapons and ammo.

I think the issue might be specific to garage/storage units.

I'd actually just gotten the chance to retest it myself without any other mods except just hydrocraft alone using the latest PZ release (39.50), can confirm that hydrocraft items refuse to spawn in these locations, and I'm assuming probably similar locations that are storage related... so far everything else seems OK. Things were originally spawning there just fine before .49 so not really sure what changed that broke it.

Edited by KinaUndead