Composting

TheKimster

So i recently bought the PZ and i enjoy it alot, it the closest to "hitting the spot" i have played so far. 

I grew up on a farm where we were growing alot of food our self, and one of the things we used to keep plants fertilized with compost made of discarted foods and animal faeces. 
Since there seems to be alot of Rotten this and that everywhere in the game, and you often end up having to trash alot of food when it gets too old, it would be nice to be able to make a  place for composting, that eventually could yield fertilized dirt to accelerate plant grow and keep them healthy, or something like it.

I am open for suggestion improvements, give me your thoughts. 
:)

TheKimster

You can add water if it gets too dry, but it is more easy just to put over a targ or lid based on size to keep moisture from escaping, we also took all worms we dug up and placed in the compost aswell, to accelerate  the decomposition. 

Not that it drying out is any real problem, it just slows down the decomposition.

Until then there is no harm in discussing it. If they do then they will have plenty of ideas!

There is a bit- it's already been discussed for 3 years straight, and there's a mod for it. Feel free to, but just know you're almost certainly not going to add anything new that hasn't been said in the hundreds of pages on it.

@syfy Ahh i see, well it seems odd it has not been implemented, it seems like such a natural thing, even at my current game i have a corner in my base where i discart rotten this and that, had it been in real life it would basically be a compost heap already. 

not odd at all if you look at the development cycle. they are working on the BIG things like NPC's, Map Expansion, MP and releasing new builds that add certain elements, like the upcoming Medical Overhaul that will be in build 30.

basically, it seems they want to get the BIG things done and implemented before they start with the smaller things, like composting, food storage, profession and traits overhaul...............