Mondoid discussion 10/11/2014

Suomiboi

Hey, just wanted to pop this up since the latest Mondoid rolled to town.

At first glance it seemed like a semi regular mondoid with maybe slightly more stuff than last week, but then I noticed the picture of the sandbox options. And what caught my eye was "Farming speed"! All I have to say is praise the great RJ!! And when I read further that we can soon affect leveling difficulties etc, ooh that made my toes tingle. :shock: . . . :mrgreen:

Please share your thoughts!

It's not environmental degradation . . . That's what you get from extensive landscaping, deforestation,  etc . . . Mother nature reclaiming her territory is called ecological succession which is what the "Erosion" mod is doing. Look up primary succession and you will see that's exactly what the mod does.

Hey, just wanted to pop this up since the latest Mondoid rolled to town.

At first glance it seemed like a semi regular mondoid with maybe slightly more stuff than last week, but then I noticed the picture of the sandbox options. And what caught my eye was "Farming speed"! All I have to say is praise the great RJ!! And when I read further that we can soon affect leveling difficulties etc, ooh that made my toes tingle. :shock: . . . :mrgreen:

Please share your thoughts!

Yeah i notice that and got hyped, if they are adding new factors in the sandbox options, that means that they will mess around with them when the Operation KIll You Before End Game comes.

With that and the hope of deadlier zombies cause animation and stuff like that comes around and helps shape the game.

Archived