New Zombies!

Horor

I know! I know! Please don't throw rock at me, nor shoot me a link to the "Commonly Suggested Sugestions" topic, i've seen that there is this :

[n]    "Special" Infected or any type of superhuman zombies

Let me explain!  8-)

I'm not talking about some Left 4 Dead zombies here, just a real variety of zombies, just like the humans are varied.

All we currently sees are averable looking zombies, male or female. I think i would be fun to have much more variety.

Like :

• black peoples as zombies (or any other race but i doubt you could tell the difference on such zombies that far from the "camera").
  • Taller zombies that would walk and run way faster than the average zomb. but would be more frail or prone to fall when hit.
  • Smaller zombies that would...yeah i let you guess this one.
  • Fat zombies that would be slower but harder to kill.
  • Obese zombies, that would act just like the fat ones, but slower, and even harder to kill.

And i think it was already suggested but :

• Policemen zombies (carrying a billy club, a gun, and wearing his uniform)
  • Firefighter zombies (with their helmet on (that would make them harder to hit on the head), carrying an axe and wearing their uniform)
  • Soldier zombies (carrying a badass gun and wearing his uniform)

Welcome to the forum Horor :)

Black Zombies are already in the game, different sizes and body types are not possible due to engine limitation and policemen zombies etc are planned ( if i am correctly informed). But we will have zombies with all the stuff players can and will wear (bicycle helmets, t-shirts, suits etc ) as well as the mentioned above zombies that wear clothing that fits to a profession ( zombie strippers ftw ^^ but watch out for the damn zombie clowns .... )