I didn't quite understand about the translation of the comment: is it an automatic translation of the comments or is it just that you speak Russian?
- Thank you. Now I don't really have time to develop a map, as I am looking for a job in real life, but I still do it a little bit.
- Yes, alas, there is no support here, perhaps after the release of multiplayer something will change.
- The map will be completed - 100%. When? This is another question. I plan to release the first playable beta when I finish 6 tiles. Then I will expand.
- It's not difficult to do at home. It takes me 5-10 minutes to build a house. It is more difficult to make the landscape, nature and details. I want to convey the countryside as realistically as possible.
- As for the backup, I started making them, but due to the fact that I accidentally converted the old BMP to the new TMX and all the fences, parts, etc. which were in the new TMX have disappeared.
As far as I understand:
BMP - the main drawing of various surfaces, roads, etc.
TMX is the main drawing of various surfaces, roads, etc. + details (fences, game objects (not houses)), that is, a detailed cell. You need importantly to do a backup for that files !!!
All generated cells can be generated with TMX files and buildings. You can simply drag and drop the TMX file into WorldEd. It is not necessary to have a BMP.
+ you can always make BMP and BMP_veg out of TMX, if necessary.
- yes, I find a lot of bugs when I launch the map, but I think I will fix it from beta to beta or when there is more time.
- thanks for the support and advice