- Enabled the "New Character" button after the player dies in singleplayer, so it's more clear that players can continue the save with a new character. This button was already available in splitscreen and multiplayer.
- Added "Corpse Shadows" display option. Corpse shadows are drawn as a separate pass (along with player, vehicle, and zombie shadows) so could affect performance with lots of corpses.
- Added a sandbox option to disable zombie lunge after climbing over fence (in the zombie lore).
- Allow sleeping anywhere when the character reaches a fatigue level of 4. The sleep is short and has more negative side effects than a "bad bed".
- Allow the player to go to sleep outdoors when it is raining.
- Added "Simple Clothing Textures" option to disable blood/dirt/holes/patches on clothing textures. The blood/dirt/holes/patches are still on the clothes but aren't drawn. Turning this on can save texture memory and possibly improve performance on lower-spec hardware.
- Added "Simple Weapon Textures" which disables drawing blood on weapons. Turning this on can save texture memory and possibly improve performance on lower-spec hardware (but not as much as Simple Clothing Textures).
- Allow multiple map windows to be opened at the same time.
- Added UIElement:onKeyPress(), onKeyRepeat() and onKeyRelease() methods so top-level UIElements can intercept keypresses without having to use events such as Events.OnKeyPressed or Events.OnCustomUIKey.
- Slightly lowered spawnrate of watches on zombies
- Slightly lowered the chance for pre-set alarms on watches
- Rebalanced M14 Single Shot Assault Rifle.
- Changed model
- Now uses proper ammo (.308) instead of 5.56.
- Magazine size set to 20
- Damage has been balanced to bring it in line with other rifles
- Reduced damage for Wood Axe to 1.3 Min and 3 Max, down from 3.6 Min and 4.6 Max. Previous damage values were workaround for a past bug that ended up way overpowered when said bug was fixed.
- Added hoodies to some zombie outfits.
- Big metal shelves now require metalwork to disassemble, also gives metal bars & plates (previously was only screws).
- Increased spawn rate of fanny pack.
- Increased weight of rifles.
- Lowered min angle of shove to stop shove working on distant zombies
- Lowered max range of shove as the range "extends" when player shoves (as body leans forward, so does the range)
- Traps can get destroyed when the player is out of range
- when destroyed, a destroyItem takes the traps place, by default this is 'unusable wood' but can be set in the trap definition
- "Put in Container" inventory context-menu option now shows the name of the container (if any). Hopefully, this will make it clearer that the item isn't going into an equipped bag.
- Increased the range the player prefers to target lunging zombies instead of prone zombies from 0.5 to 1.0
- Adjusted the 2-handed miss animation to leave the weapon in left hand during the miss anim
- Disallow fishing when sitting on ground, as said action has no playable animation at this time. If the UI is opened first and player then sits before starting fishing action a forceGetUp is performed.
- Removed excess frames from "zombie get up from back" anim
- Tweaked blend settings for "zombie getting up"
- Fixed jaw-stabbing zombies through unbroken or barricaded windows.
- Fixed jaw stab animation playing but character missing
- Fixed splatting blood and playing weapon-impact sounds when hitting a window between the player and a zombie.
- Fixed cancelling attaching an item to the hotbar leaving the model visible on the player but not in the hotbar.
- Fixed UI updates slowing down when the GameTime.Speed.XXX debug options are enabled.
- Fixed IsoZombie AnimationPlayer being freed, then recreated after death.
- Fixed model-rendering debug code accessing AnimationPlayer from the rendering thread. This was the code that rendered the character's skeleton and other things.
- Fixed a bug in the JOML Matrix4f class.
- Deleted some old unused classes.
- Fixed unnoticeable splitscreen rendering issue when the game is paused.
- Fixed lua error with the Horde Manager ui when the spawn location goes out of bounds.
- Fixed zombie models unfolding when they first become visible.
- Fixed NullPointerException climbing through a windowframe without a window.
- Fixed the close-window animation not playing when using a controller.
- Fixed being able to sleep in a moving car.
- Fixed Movable-cursor not being able to pick up office cubicle walls from west/north side, also made them hoppable.
- Added functionallity for any object existing as Iso and Inventory (such as radios) to be dismantable/scapable in their IsoObject form by looking up the inventory item dismantle recipe. For this to work the spriteproperties must be set to 'CanScrap' AND have at least one dummy material defined for the scrapcode to recognize it as valid scrapable, the actual materials returned will be from the recipe
- Fixed walls on the same tile overlapping door when the latter was opened.
- Added a check that makes sure the door index is always after the last wall and wall index is always before the door.
- Added a tileproperty TreatAsWallOrder for objects that aren't walls but should be treated as such in the indexing (such as the shower glass panes)
- FPS multiplier now capped to a maximum of 5 (6fps->30fps). This possibly fixes death by stairs, along with other possible sudden deaths due to lag related pauses, as time will not pass significantly during such a pause.
- Fixed some lambda garbage collection
- Fixed duplicate Keyframe.BoneName strings (Bip01, etc)
- Fixed death music not stopping after creating a new player using the New Character button.
- Possibly fixed bug that treated walking zombies as if they're still knocked down, causing wrong target priorities when attacking affected zombies.
- Fixed player movement stopping when playing the one-handed crit attack animation.
- Fixed wrist-worn items clipping through long-sleeved clothes by hiding the wrist-worn items.
- Fixed character-creation Beard Type "None" not being selected when loading a preset without a beard.
- Fixed blur at certain zoom levels
- Fixed blood not being drawn temporarily on hotbar weapon models when equipping or unequipping them.
- Fixed various debug panels affecting a dead player after creating a new player with the New Character button.
- Fixed recipes not preserving the "favorite" status of items when the result item has the same type as a source item.
- Fixed zombies ending up on their back when they are hit while flipping from their back to their front.
- Fixed the "close window" animation playing when the E key is pressed on a closed barricaded window.
- Fixed empty assault rifles in Burst or Single firing modes killing zombies.
- Fixed clothing items that can't get blood and dirt on them from getting wet. This includes belts, jewelry, and watches.
- Fixed SleepingEvent not working correctly in splitscreen.
- Fixed corpses being drawn underneath stairs. They still get clipped if they overlap a lower stair tile.
- Fixed knocked-off hats being drawn underneath stairs
- Fixed some cases where empty containers looked like they had items in them.
- Fixed some invalid item types in the loot-spawning tables.
- Print a warning to the console when invalid item types are in the loot-spawning tables.
- Fixed some gc with item spawning.
- ProceduralDistributions Lua table is parsed one time during startup instead of each time items are spawned
- Fixed the hotbar shortcut keys not working after the player gets bumped just before an attack starts
About can foods, I think it's pretty good, but some of the cans can still be used in other recipes but easily solved by having both options 'Open and Eat' and 'Open'.
I Don't even think music should change much, maybe gradually turn it down would be my suggestions.
I think pretty much everything else would be really well accepted by the players, nice list.
Maybe add the UI used for chopping trees in B41for dismantling stuff would really help us grind that XP. It would be great if you could just grab your toolbox and enter dismantle mode and all the tools would go back straight to the box when you finished.
1. Not sure what you mean here: some weapons can only be attached to the belt and others only to the back... Could you be more specific wth what weapon is causing you the issue?
2. Don't see any issues with any of the Shotguns in game either.. Are you using any mods?
Perhaps, a good idea would be to verify the game files just to ensure that the update has gone in fully/correctly?