Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Can you add West Point to spawn locations again or you and most players like the way it is ?

i would if i could seems to be that the devs took it out for now

Nothing should have changed with spawn points.  Each server defines the spawnpoints in it's Zomboid/Server/SERVERNAME_spawnregions.lua file.  By default this includes Muldraugh and West Point.

Can you add West Point to spawn locations again or you and most players like the way it is ?

i would if i could seems to be that the devs took it out for now

Nothing should have changed with spawn points.  Each server defines the spawnpoints in it's Zomboid/Server/SERVERNAME_spawnregions.lua file.  By default this includes Muldraugh and West Point.

yeah i have this file i cant open it but i have no spawn location options in game

hi would players like me to mod the server Tuesday and would players prefer a hard or soft reset on this day?

the mod im thinking of adding is hydrocraft you will have to install it to play http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/11557-hydrocraft-mod/ 

also if new build 31 comes out Monday i will be updating to that build

Hydrocraft v1.4 is compatible with Build 31. So it should be ok.

You should be able to open it using Notepad.

Also, the SERVERNAME.ini file should have a line like this:

SpawnRegions=SERVERNAME_spawnregions.lua

addid this line into SERVERNAME.ini no luck

there is a separate file named SERVERNAME_spawnregions.lua i can open both with note pad but i cant see whats wrong i might have to re install the game

Edit

iv fixed it now thankyou for your help

hi would players like me to mod the server Tuesday and would players prefer a hard or soft reset on this day?

the mod im thinking of adding is hydrocraft you will have to install it to play http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/11557-hydrocraft-mod/ 

also if new build 31 comes out Monday i will be updating to that build

Hydrocraft v1.4 is compatible with Build 31. So it should be ok.

Happy to add the mod so long as current players want it added let me know what you all think ?

Hey bud quick question, what are the infection settings at the moment? It seems that the infection rate is 100% even from a scratch. Just checking as a few people have picked the Doctor Profession and they cant get a chance to use their skills!

Hey bud quick question, what are the infection settings at the moment? It seems that the infection rate is 100% even from a scratch. Just checking as a few people have picked the Doctor Profession and they cant get a chance to use their skills!

should be standard setting so you should not get infected every time 

I love the huge amount of zombies (for multiplayer standarts) and I don't mind the burnt down houses, I think that it adds to the atmosphere. My only problem so far was the general inactivity in the chat. I've yet to meet another person so I don't know how much RP does the server have, but I hope that the "hardcore" extends even to this aspect of the game. I actually joined this server because I thought that I would probably meet more people on a UK server (1 hour away from my time zone), but so far it hasn't worked out so well :(

When are you guys usually online? Do you use the /all chat as a radio, or do you mostly just stay in secluded groups not meeting much with other people?