Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

My sheet rope into my base isn't working either.. So can't get back in. And my rain collector barrels seem to not be working either. Pretty sure it's rained multiple times since I've built them and can't get any water from them.

Edit: Rain collectors are working now and got back into my base by building stairs. Still no luck on this cold though.

ill need to do a soft reset in 24 hours.8am GMT Tusday

you need to pick up items you want to keep you can make alts to carry over items as all containers are reset

player base will remain as left 

Does this include player made containers as well?

What if we just dropped the items on the ground in our base. Would they still be there after the reset?

My character still has a cold. From the looks of it.. I don't think it's ever going away. Any way you can fix this?

I had the same thing happen to me. However once I left my custom made base in the woods and actually rested in an already made building then I was healed. In short if you live somewhere without any base game buildings, I don't think you can heal.

ill need to do a soft reset in 24 hours.8am GMT Tusday

you need to pick up items you want to keep you can make alts to carry over items as all containers are reset

player base will remain as left 

Does this include player made containers as well?

What if we just dropped the items on the ground in our base. Would they still be there after the reset?

No anything on the ground gets deleted, even if soft server wipe. On the plus side any container you have (even player ones) generates some new random items.

This last wipe I got a ton of nails just because I built a bunch of crates before the reset.

I'm having the same problem Rich C. was having earlier. I was disconnected from the server then when I tried to log back on, it said my character was already online. I was left in a pretty vulnerable position so I would love to get back on and get somewhere safer. 

I'm having the same problem Rich C. was having earlier. I was disconnected from the server then when I tried to log back on, it said my character was already online. I was left in a pretty vulnerable position so I would love to get back on and get somewhere safer. 

i just rebooted server should be ok now let me now if still having problems

Can you add West Point to spawn locations again or you and most players like the way it is ?

i would if i could seems to be that the devs took it out for now

Hmm all other servers I play on have option where to spawn. I thought it was your idea to remove it :D