Cellphones (No charge)

ValueOfGravity

When i see the time in PZ, what do i think about, aside being 3:00 AM, and i have no batteries for my flashlight? Phones.

I really think the time in PZ looks like a phone, so why the heck not put other stuff in it? Make a phone tab or something, with cool gadgets for the players to experiment with.

This could stack in your skills and health, and maybe some cool misc stuff, like..

-A pedometer.

-Hours/Days/Weeks/Months/(Years?) survived.

-(Anti-Suggestion) No light. I think that an unlimited light source would be too OP.

-Health Interface

-Maybe a little game, such as Tetris, to play with? Preferably Spiffo-themed?

I know Cellphones have been suggested a TON of times, but not with a direct approach, or the incorporation of all the statuses in it.

Also, the little game was probably influenced by playing too much theHunter, i guess.

So, how about battery? It has to run out sometime, right?

Well, why should it? We have a character that doesnt need to defecate or urinate, does not age and has a ton more of unrealistic stuff in it. (No critic)

I mean, yeah, it's not realistic, but, it doesn't have to be 100%, right? I mean, charging it by battery would take too much time just to see how much damage that scratch did to you, or how many zombies you have killed. That would be just a bummer.

Also, i don't think the cellphone should be a physical thing in the universe of PZ, because programming an if statement for that would be very hard, and probably inconvenient.

And even if it was an easy if statement, setting the variables would take too much time :v

(Pardon me if there's no if/else or variables in LUA, as i mostly use Java and Python)

I am gonna have so much hate in this, but hey, it was worth the try :D

When i see the time in PZ, what do i think about, aside being 3:00 AM, and i have no batteries for my flashlight? Phones.

I really think the time in PZ looks like a phone, so why the heck not put other stuff in it? Make a phone tab or something, with cool gadgets for the players to experiment with.

This could stack in your skills and health, and maybe some cool misc stuff, like..

-A pedometer.

-(Anti-Suggestion) No light. I think that an unlimited light source would be too OP.

-Health Interface

I know Cellphones have been suggested a TON of times, but not with a direct approach, or the incorporation of all the statuses in it.

Also, the little game was probably influenced by playing too much theHunter, i guess.

Well, why should it? We have a character that doesnt need to defecate or urinate, does not age and has a ton more of unrealistic stuff in it. (No critic)

I mean, yeah, it's not realistic, but, it doesn't have to be 100%, right? I mean, charging it by battery would take too much time just to see how much damage that scratch did to you, or how many zombies you have killed. That would be just a bummer.

Also, i don't think the cellphone should be a physical thing in the universe of PZ, because programming an if statement for that would be very hard, and probably inconvenient.

And even if it was an easy if statement, setting the variables would take too much time :v

(Pardon me if there's no if/else or variables in LUA, as i mostly use Java and Python)

So first, the idea with the infinite battery.... No, just no. The thing with urinating is that it wouldn't make fun to go to the toilett every 10 min :D But to find/charge the battery of a phone is a bit different. I HATE YOU!!!!  :lol:  :rolleyes:

-A pedometer.

-Health Interface

I think they should scap the clock thing, and make it where you must have a clock, watch, or as you say phone, with you to know what time it is. I for one cannot go outside and say, "Welp, it's 2:36, I need to go to the store and get some things." I also think a 12:00 clock implemented, because I'm not much good with a 24 hour clock.

-A pedometer.

-Health Interface

So first, the idea with the infinite battery.... No, just no. The thing with urinating is that it wouldn't make fun to go to the toilett every 10 min :D But to find/charge the battery of a phone is a bit different. I HATE YOU!!!!  :lol:  :rolleyes:

I charge my phone more often than i pee...

I dont think that a person which is threatend (?) by a zambie apocalypse would actually go to whatsapp, internet for THAT long. :D

Actually, maintaining a pedometer and time counter would be really hard for the phone, thus having to use too much battery. It can't take the time out of the Internet, because it wouldn't exists (Servers would shutdown)

Threatened.

I dont think that a person which is threatend (?) by a zambie apocalypse would actually go to whatsapp, internet for THAT long. :D

Actually, maintaining a pedometer and time counter would be really hard for the phone, thus having to use too much battery. It can't take the time out of the Internet, because it wouldn't exists (Servers would shutdown)

Threatened.

Internet, Communication is a hardly discussed Topic which hasnt found an end. I think the developers will make a solution once NPCs are out. So your Suggestion is just a matter of time...

Threatened.

Internet, Communication is a hardly discussed Topic which hasnt found an end. I think the developers will make a solution once NPCs are out. So your Suggestion is just a matter of time...

Whatever. What i mean, is that phones need to be charged daily, and i pursue not to charge them.