Dirty people.

Necromatic_Corgi

I was re-watching the fourth season of the walking dead and saw that many of the characters had dirt smudges on their faces and their clothing was all dirty, So while wandering through the woods you will get dirty, Also blood stains on clothing could be cool. Should this be added or skipped?

It would be great for clothes also to have "Durability" and change their sprites on characters if they are in bad condition. Torn shirts, bloodied pants, etc. Then have the zombies spawn with low durability clothes only and witness them walking around in dirty, old, colorless rags.

Even though it would lean towards the idea of "Hygiene", which is a definite No, I'd still love to see our characters get dirty visually, even if it has no impact on gameplay. 

Of course added! i would love to be a dirty manly man just like Mike rowe

It's time

For Mike Rowe

TO ROWE ROWE FIGHT DA POWAH!

hahaha do you know robbaz too?

I've been subcribed to him for a long time now, I think I discovered him for his sims 3 hairy manly man videos

It would be great for clothes also to have "Durability" and change their sprites on characters if they are in bad condition. Torn shirts, bloodied pants, etc. Then have the zombies spawn with low durability clothes only and witness them walking around in dirty, old, colorless rags.

Even though it would lean towards the idea of "Hygiene", which is a definite No, I'd still love to see our characters get dirty visually, even if it has no impact on gameplay. 

YES. I hate seeing zeds with perfectly clean clothes. When they add better clothing this is something that should be added.

YES. I hate seeing zeds with perfectly clean clothes. When they add better clothing this is something that should be added.

Just because you're dead, doesn't mean you can't look good!

I was re-watching the fourth season of the walking dead and saw that many of the characters had dirt smudges on their faces and their clothing was all dirty, So while wandering through the woods you will get dirty, Also blood stains on clothing could be cool. Should this be added or skipped?

This would be a great idea. 'Nuff Said.

I've seen more dead guys standing in front of a mirror than cooking. Once I found some zed taking a shower!

Hum, kinky?

Sometimes I could die for a guy in the shower. Strong and cold hands pushing me 'gainst the wall, biting my neck and soaking the blood out of my veins... oh Lord, that.. aoo! That hurts! sStupid fetish shit!!!

I've seen more dead guys standing in front of a mirror than cooking. Once I found some zed taking a shower!

Hum, kinky?

Sometimes I could die for a guy in the shower. Strong and cold hands pushing me 'gainst the wall, biting my neck and soaking the blood out of my veins... oh Lord, that.. aoo! That hurts! sStupid fetish shit!!!

Thank you for the image, I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Now let's talk about your childhood

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Considering your profile picture, im not sure I want to.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

This is hilarious XD

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

This is hilarious XD

I'm going to eat you one day

*shakes head up and down*

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

This is hilarious XD

Me? 

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

This is hilarious XD

Me? 

I'll leave you to figure that out

This shit looks like reddit with all the tabbed replies.  On topic of deteriorating clothes, is it just my copy, or do corpses get naked after laying around awhile?  Is it a bug?

I think they get their clothes (loot and appearance) removed automatically after sitting around for a while.

On a side-note: You must be this forum's pressfarttocontinue

This shit looks like reddit with all the tabbed replies. On topic of deteriorating clothes, is it just my copy, or do corpses get naked after laying around awhile? Is it a bug?

I think they get their clothes (loot and appearance) removed automatically after sitting around for a while.

On a side-note: You must be this forum's pressfarttocontinue

Sitting around... Now I imagine there dead guys Sitting in the middle of a street, in Cheap white plastic chairs. When you pass them they reise their e ots Beer cans and try to stand up, but they Cant, so they fäll Aside and Rob behind you, still Sitting in their chairs.

BTW: topic Name and post history makes me very happy