The heir!

Lamenuit

Hmmmm, I hope you all understood that, in my view, when the heir appears, he is already an adult, there will be no children in the game

when your first character dies, the heir to take his place, but is already an adult.

Finally, this is how I want to understand something.

I am against the violence done to children in games.

Its not the child that is the issue, its the fact that you are carrying over xp and stuff to a new char.  You could just name the next char you make with the same surname and say hey its his son and get the same effect.  I would be all for the family aspect that you are trying to achieve if it wasn't was for the free experience you want to carry over.  I don't want to sound like a broken record but if you die you die, tough luck, next time don't trust that sheet rope ;)   

Hmmmm, I hope you all understood that, in my view, when the heir appears, he is already an adult, there will be no children in the game

when your first character dies, the heir to take his place, but is already an adult.

Finally, this is how I want to understand something.

I am against the violence done to children in games.

While it would be acceptable for it to be an adult instead of a child, it hardly makes sense.  Or is it just me?  Regardless, I am also against carrying over stats.  The tension is lost if you can die and not lose all your hard work.

Ultimately, I think PZ's tagline "This is how you died" itself is a bit too negative especially when it has little else to redeem it. We all die, after all. A better question is "What did you die for?"

Since the game isn't going to have kids for the same reason every zombie game avoids kids, I don't see how the game could satisfyingly answer a question that sets the bar so high. Randomly generated quests are not going to create some deep, philosophical narrative. If we're lucky, it will be extensive enough for emergent narrative to appear. That narrative may be interesting, but I seriously doubt it will be anything that lives up to your question.