So this was just a spur of the moment idea. It hasn't really been thought through fully, just figured I'd get the idea written down here and perhaps someone would find it interesting.

How about instruments? To use as a way to entertain yourself. It's a RISKY way since it will make noise, perhaps attracting Zeeks. But the entertain-value will be higher than the usual, perhaps book. And for each time you played an instrument you would get BETTER at it. So for each time you use it, you won't play as clumsy and loud and the entertain value will increase even further.

Just throwing it out there. As someone who has studied music, and plays it a lot on the free time, this would be an awesome implement. As I could imagine it being something I would do myself if this would happen in real life. (I tell myself at least. But surely, it would be something viable in large encampments! Where the danger isn't as HIGH.)

Anyways yeah, just putting it out there if someone finds it interesting :D:rolleyes:

I have read your suggestion I feel great that we could use the instruments certainly gives more realism to the game and more when we are bored be great playing guitar for a while even though you hear a zombie.

if you like my posting notes on instruments. my idea is to make different instruments to include the game would serve to included the relist touch to the game, but give sound or that can be touched is another level, in my case I hope to get support for my proposal, I really am not very good with the Pixel Art but I managed and completed several objects if you know anything about image editing and working with Pixel Art Might even help me if you know of some better weather friend, aedemas right now what I need is more help and support thanks much

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7744-tienda-de-musica/

this was the first instrument I

musical%20Reference.png?_subject_uid=271

Atoxwarrior, I checked out your post and it seems like you've made some progress! I can't help but get the feeling that you would get more help from the community if the topic was made in English? As I'm guessing that the majority of us don't speak Spanish!

It's just a suggestion to try and make a topic in English, but I do really think you might get more help that way! :)

If soon publishes an advance will not be the final version and I need help with textures and things like that but your suggestion woke me the idea and you soon will see reason what I have miss and give you my tools so they can help is that I do not speak English but the help and suggestions were always welcome :)

This reminds me of good old stalker games...

*memories popping up* ...man, I loved it sitting next to a campfire listening to someone else playing guitar*memories disappearing again*

This is something I never thought about in PZ but now that I know I love it

Coming across survivors sitting around the firing chatting or playing instruments? Hell yes. Always loved that part of STALKER, coming upon a few guys who've been travelling together and having a bit of down time. There was even a mod that allowed you to equip the harmonica as a weapon. It'd whip out in your hand and start playing a tune every time you pulled the 'gun' out.

Be a brilliant little piece of atmospheric immersion with other players/NPCs. Then of course, there's the opposite route. Get several players together, coordinate your clothing choices, equip instruments and play marching band/pied piper on a grand scale. It'd be cool to run down main street, blowing a bugle to get the horde's attention as you lead them away, for example.

Alternatively, and this is really pushing the silly side of things, imagine a bunch of players marching towards your safehouse, playing ride of the valkyries as they bring the whole town down upon you I wouldn't even be made. It'd be hilarious :D