Trying to know more people and learn stuff about everyone.

The Doctor

Silly metric system - It was invented by French people therefore I state as a patriotic (racist) Englishman that we should stick to the Imperial system as its far less Gallic. 

Fine be that way, be an unscientific monkey. I do not vouch for metric in particular, I vouch for the most sensible and scientific among systems, The SI-system. In which the units are so precisely defined that you can do particle physics with them. I'd love to see you imperials express the size of an atom in your system.

I resent being called an unscientific monkey. In fact I have met several monkey who are far more scientific and literary than me.

This ape for instance helped to rewrite an edition of Shakespeare.

z950.jpg

I would like at the very least an admission that some apes are more intelligent than man.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the one they fear at night. The one, the only, PhantomWarlock. No one sees me coming. By the time someone sees me, they're already pieced into my cape of skins. Beware, for my power over mortals should be feared!  :P No but really, you don't have to switch seats on the train if I sit by you, honest. I'm rather a friendly creature. My scientific name is Phantomious Warlocsious.

Where were you discovered?

In a galaxy far, far away.

Indiana, it was in indiana,

Oh, my, god. He knows... He knows of my home planet. From which planet do you reign, noble mind reader? Because on our planet, though cannot read minds!  (clyde)

Men are not apes. Period.

Dr. Zaius would agree

dr-zaius2a.jpg

His tunic looks like an old, molded chocolate bar.

Archived