Build 27 Cant start a game without crashing

Dragonbahn

Question

When i try to make a new game in survival or sandbox everything works fine until the text "this is how you died" comes up. Then the game just closes. If I try to load up the save it counts as if there is no saved player in the world and i just repeat the character creation just to get another crash.

[EDIT] The source of the crashing was an outdated mod that is currently being updated (I think)

9 answers to this question

Ill try with a new game and im using your "almost no blood mod"

If starting a new game doesn't work, you'll probably have to uninstall it. After I deal with a few family-centric things, I'll take at the mod tonight. :)
I don't think there is any problem with the mod since I had no problems in build 26 and a lot of others are having the same problem. I'll try new game with and without the mod tomorrow morning. Getting a tid bit late...

When i try to make a new game in survival or sandbox everything works fine until the text "this is how you died" comes up. Then the game just closes. If I try to load up the save it counts as if there is no saved player in the world and i just repeat the character creation just to get another crash.

Hope this gets fixed. Until then, lets play minecraft...

Run the game from one of the .bat files in the PZ install folder, when the game crashes either copypaste or share a screenshot of the error message that remains.

Archived