NEWSFLESH NEWSFLESH READ ALL ABOUT IT!

kinyoshi

So?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know who this author was and what the Newsflesh series was until now?

• YES
    • NO

I was hanging out with my Dad today, and he told me about a book series he read about..  It was about the beginning of a zombie outbreak, the very beginning.. With the creation of viruses by the CDC BEFORE it got out!!!!

If you do buy the book series, please use my -snip- if you buy any of Mira Grants books and look for the Newsflesh Series. I will share the some of the money that I make with The Indie Stone so it can go back into Project Zomboid development.

If you do buy the book series, please use my -snip- if you buy any of the books and look for the Newsflesh Series. I will share the some of the money that I make with The Indie Stone so it can go back into Project Zomboid development.

Urge to kill rising.

As an on-topic note, I only read Feed. Didn't like it. Felt like the writer just went for zombies because it's a better selling point. Overall I felt it was severely lacking tension. It's all building up for the end (which is good-ish) but overall, Feed was mediocre. Seanan McGuire tends to throw a bunch of information at your face and take too long to get a story really going. Not good enough to read the other two books; not bad enough to not recommend it a die-hard zombie fan.

If I had to rate it for people who insist, I'd say it's a 5 or 6 out of ten.

Edit: Seanan McGuire is the writer of the book who went for an alias (Mira Grant) to write more gorey stuff for whatever reason.

Fun Fact: Did you know that reading is impossible for a pancake? As well as learning.

Then writing comes naturally? Oh wait, why bother? You can't read this...

Exactly. This is why Flux Pavilion protests that we should Count Down To The Scientists.

Archived