Character Getting Tired Quicky

josef733

I've been playing Project Zomboid for some time now and for some reason, my latest character gets tired very quickly. I get the "drowsy" moodle after about 5-7 hours since I last slept (Woke up at 5:30, drowsy at 12:00). I don't go sprinting around and walking great distances, I was just exploring the motel where I slept in which is just a few meters of waking for each room. I maybe killed about a half dozen zombies with a baseball bat and get an extortion moodle after killing the last one but then it goes away in about 10 seconds. 

But no matter how much work I do with this character, he will get tired in a short amount of time.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Does your character tend to have the "Carrying too much" moodlet often? Because that gets you tired easily.

A few days before but not now, he just gets tired and there are usually no moodles when Im playing (Maybe hungry or thirsty)

I noticed exertion in the build 25s seemed worse than in 23. Crowbars and axes seemed practically unusable early game. Levels in blunt make bats usable for extensive hunting ops, but I'll be damned if I can use a crobar on more than two zomboids without getting tired.

And rolling pins are awful. Fifteen blows to the head and the zombie still gets up.

He meant he's getting tired (needs to sleep) faster, not exhausted.

And seems I have the same issue. Only killed 4-6 zeds, no heavy lifting, but, after 6-7 hours, my character feels the need to sleep.

Wonder if it's a bug or a feature.

And seems I have the same issue. Only killed 4-6 zeds, no heavy lifting, but, after 6-7 hours, my character feels the need to sleep.

I'm  not sure, but with the other guy's post, I've also noticed how one golf club swing (one or two-handed) gives me an exertion moodle. That seems a bit ridiculous since I even have one level to blunt.

You can alter the ZomboidGlobals variable to try and change this, if that's your thing. Chances are it's just been  neglected with all the other changes in the game.

I'm  not sure, but with the other guy's post, I've also noticed how one golf club swing (one or two-handed) gives me an exertion moodle. That seems a bit ridiculous since I even have one level to blunt.

For that you can edit the items.txt or newitems.txt Though it's been done several times by the devs now to make it more "normal."

Think of it as a weirdly elongated bat with even weirder weighting, that's never meant to be used the way it's depicted in the game.

I am no golfer i went once all liquored up and when i went to drive a ball i hit dirt and ruined a $300 driver(split the graphite shaft). Needless to say i never got to use a club again. My point is that a golf club when used for golf is sturdy and dose a great job. A golf club used as a shovel well not so good ;) and as a head smashing weapon i guess it would fair as well.

I am no golfer i went once all liquored up and when i went to drive a ball i hit dirt and ruined a $300 driver(split the graphite shaft). Needless to say i never got to use a club again. My point is that a golf club when used for golf is sturdy and dose a great job. A golf club used as a shovel well not so good ;) and as a head smashing weapon i guess it would fair as well.

The Golf Club head is heavy enough to cave in a skull.

Archived