[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

All our stuff is gone Alice :( :( Soft reset ftl... everything that was in the crates is now gone. Bye bye 30 boxes of nails, bye bye axes, 300 shotgun shells etc etc bye bye seeds and everything else. The only thing still there is the books...

Now I am wondering if it's my client side and because I made those crates, or because the soft reset is broken as fuck. Clearly, I am not allowed to have 30 boxes of nails, lol... good thing my watchtower was finished.

All our stuff is gone Alice :( :( Soft reset ftl... everything that was in the crates is now gone. Bye bye 30 boxes of nails, bye bye axes, 300 shotgun shells etc etc bye bye seeds and everything else. The only thing still there is the books...

Now I am wondering if it's my client side and because I made those crates, or because the soft reset is broken as fuck. Clearly, I am not allowed to have 30 boxes of nails, lol... good thing my watchtower was finished.

It is rather broken at the moment.

Since only player made "structures" survive. Player crates content is suppose to be saved.. but for now your best bet is to log in before the reset and save whatever needed stuff first.

Soft-reset ran without problems last night(0400 am lol), booted it this morning but havent really looked @ it.

I m going to try Build 25V2 tonight, i m going to play on the HC server until these problems are sorted. Don`t worry about loosing stuff, we can fix that :)

Sorry Sas, maar je toren staat er nog! xD

just saw the tower, you always go over the top when building haha, btw alice when do you think v2 will be added to eu?

hihihihihihihi :blush:

I love my tower.

Wheres your tower ?? i wanna see :)

Bedford Falls... neighbourhood near the Asylum (North of that)

I don't know who would do such an evil thing Nero...

10012197_282733711890967_513634885388611

On another side note. We have seen someone has done this to an extent where people are REALLY stuck... Please don't do this. At least let them have some form of escaping, may it be jumping out of a 2nd floor window, at least it still gives them a chance ;)