[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Wow... they didn't even TAKE anything... they just burned some places, destroyed walls and appliances and left. That is seriously pathetic...

EDIT:

We have a witness and have identified the culprits.
The following are now wanted by both the BH squad and the BFPD:

- Obrian
- Ceevin
- Antdogg77

that would be true if we were the Bedford Police Department, however we are bounty hunters haha, nice duel though, we literally searched all the hardware store's on the map when you said "hardware store".

It was also very nice of you to tell us specifically where you were, i wish all bandits were this nice. :)

Bounty Hunters

i'm no bandit, i wanted some excitement so i put a bounty on myself, i want the BH to stop slandering me please.

that would be true if we were the Bedford Police Department, however we are bounty hunters haha, nice duel though, we literally searched all the hardware store's on the map when you said "hardware store".

It was also very nice of you to tell us specifically where you were, i wish all bandits were this nice. :)

Bounty Hunters

i'm no bandit, i wanted some excitement so i put a bounty on myself, i want the BH to stop slandering me please.

your off the list already lol

Was still stable with 26+ people online yesterday... Nice to see some new faces!

Good!, sorry I slept all Sunday LOL!

I figured ;) We kept an eye on things... Script has been made for random spawnpoints, Aish is online on steam now. Sent you the link + explanation over steam.

Hi. I unistalled my game many Times. I did all the steps to make run this game in bedford falls.But i always spawn in muldrad. I dont know what i am doing bad exactly ... I unziped the files where you say but still spawning on muldrad.... Help me plz .Thank you

Hi. I unistalled my game many Times. I did all the steps to make run this game in bedford falls.But i always spawn in muldrad. I dont know what i am doing bad exactly ... I unziped the files where you say but still spawning on muldrad.... Help me plz .Thank you

copy and replace the map and lua files into project zomboid media file /steam/steamapps/common/projectzomboid/media....place the lua and maps with the one you d/l