Make Destroyed Buildings Behave Like Destroyed Buildings

Bullet_Magnate

Recently ended up spending some time in a place where most of the buildings were burned-out wrecks, and noted that the burned-out buildings don't really behave like burned-out buildings. 

Meaning, in the few tiles that are intact, fridges still run and sinks still work.  Also, it seems they still count as indoors for warmth / shelter purposes even though 90% of the walls are missing, or consist of open window / door frames. 

Just something that would be a nice little improvement to immersion -- and, more importantly, make things more desperate, difficult, and hopeless.  :)

Edit:  Literally five minutes after I posted this, I jumped through a burned-out window into one of said destroyed houses and ... house alarm.  :D

Edited by Bullet_Magnate

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Thank you for the report! I'll add this to the pile of stuff to do ;) (there are a number of issues with buildings that are not "standard", aren't there :) )

Totally understandable -- given how huge the map is, I imagine it's a *huge* challenge to get it fine-tuned down to the last detail.  And that's not even taking into account all the other non-map related issues that (I'm sure) need working ...

It's great how responsive y'all are to the community -- one more reason to love the game.  :D