Dear TIS...

draxo

Oh man. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression by using this reference. The idea of a hardcore Zomboid fan with a Spiffo tatoo seemed pretty funny to me. To make it more interesting, I even put 9 zomboid references in this picture for others to find. I just wanted to ask about my emails in a non-boring way.

And as you recommended, I gave Stan another listen. So don't worry, my wife is okay. She helped me to make the picture. ;-)

1 hour ago, Copyafriend said:

Honestly, the picture is super funny, props for the high effort post, its a perfect meme, i could totally see it with the caption “guys my character is on its fifth year of killing every zombie on the map, ask me anything”

Thank you. I'm really glad that you liked it. Yeah, maybe it would become a Zomboid meme someday. :lol:

10 hours ago, lemmy101 said:

Dear Stan, I would have wrote you sooner but I've been busy, build 42 development is making me dizzy.

The amount of mail in the info@ inbox is kinda crazy.

I'm sorry we didn't see your email we must have missed you. Don't think we did that shit to intentionally diss you.

Yay! This is so heartwarming. You've got some impressive rap skills. 8-)
You guys are every bit as cool as I thought. Your openness to the community is what made me write to you in the first place. I can only imagine the amount of pressure you are under right now with the new build and everything. So I didn't want to bother you for no reason.
My emails included work on: Title screen font, Interface font, Overall UI, Inventory UI, Mechanics UI, and UI Scaling. And since my last email, I have made Authentic Car Logos, TV Interface and Car Blueprints in vector.
So, what should I do?

22 minutes ago, draxo said:

Yay! This is so heartwarming. You've got some impressive rap skills. 8-)
You guys are every bit as cool as I thought. Your openness to the community is what made me write to you in the first place. I can only imagine the amount of pressure you are under right now with the new build and everything. So I didn't want to bother you for no reason.
My emails included work on: Title screen font, Interface font, Overall UI, Inventory UI, Mechanics UI, and UI Scaling. And since my last email, I have made Authentic Car Logos, TV Interface and Car Blueprints in vector.
So, what should I do?

We'll see if we can go back and find your mails, but we're kind of crazy snowed under at the moment - if you're doing good stuff in the community we'll take notice when the time comes for looking for new people for the team but right now we've expanded a lot lately and have put the brakes on such considerations until we've gotten b42 out the door.

2 hours ago, lemmy101 said:

We'll see if we can go back and find your mails, but we're kind of crazy snowed under at the moment - if you're doing good stuff in the community we'll take notice when the time comes for looking for new people for the team but right now we've expanded a lot lately and have put the brakes on such considerations until we've gotten b42 out the door.

Thank you for your reply. I understand you, but I'm not exactly trying to squeeze myself into the team. I'm just working on some stuff, and I was hoping for some competent feedback. I see my work as a love letter to the game and the people who made it.
As far as I understand, you are saying that I should put everything I do here in a community. Well, then I will do just that.

And let me just say that my wife and I deeply appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into the game. And we want to sincerely support you the best we can. We are sure that Zomboid will get the recognition it deserves. :)

As I said previously I put 9 Zomboid refferences in the top picture for Zomboid fans.
You're welcome to find them if you like solving puzzles. ;-)
The answers will be under the spoiler below. ↓
Good luck.

STAN Answers.jpg

Edited by draxo

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Selvamoon said:

"My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father. If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her? I'ma name her Build 43."

"bueldia foret-aye." Huh, must be Italian.