MAJOR MISTAKE?

123Imirish

So I've moved north in hope of less zombies and lots of wood and farmable land

this is where I set up shop

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.4279617588449626,0.09064965783502653,64

the area is swarming with zombies! I cleared around my safehouse and the pony ride place but the rest is infested! I thought there was less zombies so that is one of the reasons I left my main (of many) safehouse (the MCCoy logging warehouses) Did I make a make mistake? It takes ages to walk and I've almost looted all nearby buildings and it takes ages to walk back to town. I have all the tool I need up here.

other safehouses I have. Would I be better off in one of them (All of them have stockpiles and are barricaded. I have around ten other travel safehouses for old loot missions in infested neighbourhoods (most have a little food 2 weapons at least 1 tool, water bottle X3 and sheets on the windows.

My Safe Safehouses

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5113287190660092,0.1723435300726075,64 , http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5382093075495279,0.18167408065426655,64

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5133413448499927,0.1960499658028402,256

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5024251507639089,0.2017099219647589,444.9070631970261

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5206757660060773,0.20567767759855932,222.45353159851305

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5572818672820484,0.19646561209053795,111.22676579925653

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.4953314140764005,0.2226625635084994,222.45353159851305

In the words of Gob Bluth: "you've made a huge mistake"

Nah man you'll be alright :) remember max brooks wise words, "nowhere is safe, only safer"

Plus I laughed my head off at your typo:

"Did I make a make mistake?"

Yeah mate, you made a make mistake :)

You'll be fine. Well, fine is relative. You can survive.

Nah man you'll be alright :) remember max brooks wise words, "nowhere is safe, only safer"

Yeah but the food supply is running out, I'll freeze if I head for town, it's constantly raining and I can't grown crops 'cause it's winter. I am trying to figure out should I try wait out the winter or maybe freeze on my way to town

Yeah but the food supply is running out, I'll freeze if I head for town, it's constantly raining and I can't grown crops 'cause it's winter. I am trying to figure out should I try wait out the winter or maybe freeze on my way to town

If you feel you can't stay the oblious way to go is to walk back, freezing is better than dying!

Probably heading back would be your best bet; though don't blame me if it goes wrong. If you've got enough supplies I'd say wait it out, but from what you've told us it seems that the town was much better to you, having all those safehouses and less zombies to deal with.

That farm is cursed I swear... go away as fast as possible.

hah, tell me about it.

Probably heading back would be your best bet; though don't blame me if it goes wrong. If you've got enough supplies I'd say wait it out, but from what you've told us it seems that the town was much better to you, having all those safehouses and less zombies to deal with.

The main problem was  that I needed a lot of weight space for heavy tools and all that so I brought around 10 crisps and 2 cans of non perishables. I have loads of food back at the town, I started barricading the farmhouse and walling in the main yard and well but then when that is done I think I might head back, the reason I moved up there is because the water and power have gone out and I started running low on water bottles but I managed to fill lots of pots in that well

hah, tell me about it.

The main problem was  that I needed a lot of weight space for heavy tools and all that so I brought around 10 crisps and 2 cans of non perishables. I have loads of food back at the town, I started barricading the farmhouse and walling in the main yard and well but then when that is done I think I might head back, the reason I moved up there is because the water and power have gone out and I started running low on water bottles but I managed to fill lots of pots in that well

ah, it doesn't matter anymore, when i was trying to install the bedford falls test map it deleted all my saves

hah, tell me about it.

ah, it doesn't matter anymore, when i was trying to install the bedford falls test map it deleted all my saves

Bummer, man. Ah well, now you get to have all new adventures in Bedford Falls and see where that takes you.

hah, tell me about it.

Bummer, man. Ah well, now you get to have all new adventures in Bedford Falls and see where that takes you.

If i can even find out how to properly install it...

hah, tell me about it.

If i can even find out how to properly install it...

Mods can be tricky. Maybe there's a thread about installation just for Bedford Falls somewhere.

Archived