Adding New Weapons

murdererman

I think we need guns, there are very few guns in the game and I think it would be better if better branded weapons were added to the game. Likewise, there are rifles such as Glock 19 or Glock 17 or other weapons, there is only M16 as a scanning weapon in the game, I think this is low. :)

Why do you think you need more guns? 

56 minutes ago, murdererman said:

rifles such as Glock 19

??...a Glock 19 (and 17) is a pistol and Glock never made any rifles... well at least until recently but definitely not in the 90's

There are very few rifles, there are only m16 among the rifles. I think it would be better if there were some more rifles, because I have found all the weapons in the game so far and that's why I have no interest in weapons. I think it would be much better if new weapons were added, especially branded ones. For example, if branded weapons are added, the game will be of better quality. I know around the world that it is difficult to make branded weapons in a game, but if this is done, the game will be of better quality.

How so? 

Maybe it's more like a "feeling" related to your playstyle or expectation than a real fact? You could and should try some of the firearms mods that are available, I suppose?

Don't get me wrong I'd like to see a little variation in the firearms I find myself, especially civilian - military it makes sense that it comes down to the m16 (and nothing else or little else at least). That doesn't mean it would make the game "better", because in what perspective?

Edited by getstoopid

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 11:11 AM, Nowthere27 said:

Oh heck yeah! I'm all about new guns!

Would love to see a semi automatic shotgun like the browning auto 5 or Benneli M4.

Yes, there is only 1 semi-automatic rifle in the game, there must be at least 5 of them.