Masood

I know it sounds like a far fetched idea which will remove the element of zombies, but hear me out, we divide the entire map of zomboid in various smaller chunks, and add a percentage sign to them, and we can clean that entire area but once we do that, the other untouched chunks percentage should lower down a bit to fill up the chunk we just cleared out to a certain degree, as we don't need zombie farmers who just sit in one chunk and farm the whole map with that, and to increase the difficulty we will add a hidden progression bar, as the x number of days pass by the zombies should get stronger, and harder to kill, and now the issue is here that whose pc can generate 40000 zombies, and the answer is easy, we allot randomness in every chunk and random spawn in every chunk but limited to the percentage we mentioned and they cannot leave their prescribed  chunk either, once the mc leaves the specified chunk they respawn again, as per the chunk, now if someone kills every zombie than what? well here the dlc's come in, which we can add, or maybe once the 0% is achieved, kudoos to them, and in online we can just increase the number of zombies once a player dies with some multiplier.

I am having a very hard time following what you wrote.

1.You can already Disable Zombie Respawning in Sandbox settings

2. Even if Respawning is Disabled if a Meta event happens it already does pull zombies from nearby chunks into an "empty chunk" 

3. Zombie Spawns increase in "unvisited chunks" over time making it harder in areas you haven't been to.

Good video explaining Meta Events

Edited by ZombieHunter

Well, I guess, I wasn't clear enough, I desire a gameplay where we can kill zombies once and for all, with For example, The game sets to 40,000 zombies,  Now we cnanot have more than that, and each chunk has some unequally but definite percentage of zombies from those 40,000, we humans are not unlimited, and then for example we kill 400 zombies in one specific chunk leaving us with 39600, and this number cannot increase as zombies don't reproduce, and then from this 39600 zombies a specific defined percentage once again gets allocated to this empty chunk, but this percentage should keep on decreasing to prevent anyone from farming in one spot and be zombie free for the whole game, and, obviously the 39600 should be randomized in other chunks unequally- equally,  and with the passage  of time they should get stronger, so being zombie free gets more rewarding, does it make sense now? Hope it does.... And this will be beautiful after the npc's, how is the idea?, if it still doesn't make sense, please ask.. I will try to explain once more

Edited by Masood

You can already do that by setting 

Start Multiplier to "x"

Peak Multiplier to "x"

Peak population day to "1"

Respawn hours to "0"

x = number you want not the letter.

If "x" are both are same number zombies do not increase - they stay the same distribution

That way if kill zombies in an area they stay dead.

There will never be "new" zombies created. 

Also you can eventually kill all zombies on the map. 

Edited by ZombieHunter

22 hours ago, Masood said:

I know it sounds like a far fetched idea which will remove the element of zombies, but hear me out, we divide the entire map of zomboid in various smaller chunks, and add a percentage sign to them, and we can clean that entire area but once we do that, the other untouched chunks percentage should lower down a bit to fill up the chunk we just cleared out to a certain degree, as we don't need zombie farmers who just sit in one chunk and farm the whole map with that,

You're describing the migration mechanic, it's already in the game. Each chunk has a set population and the adjacent chunks "send" zombies to populate the ones which don't have enough zombies.

58 minutes ago, Axezombie said:

You're describing the migration mechanic, it's already in the game. Each chunk has a set population and the adjacent chunks "send" zombies to populate the ones which don't have enough zombies.

Well, I guess, I wasn't clear enough, I want a addonn where we can kill zombies once and for all, with For example, The game sets to 40,000 zombies,  Now we cnanot have more than that, and each chunk has some unequally but definite percentage of zombies from those 40,000, we humans are not unlimited, and then for example we will 400 zombies in one specific chunk leaving us with 39600, and this number cannot increase us zombies don't reproduce, and then from this 39600 zombies a specific defined percentage once again gets allocated to this empty chunk, but this percentage should keep on decreasing to prevent anyone from farming in one spot and be zombie free for the whole game, and, obviously the 39600 should be randomized in other chunks unequally- equally,  and with the passage  of time they should get stronger, so being zombie free gets more rewarding, does it make sense now? Hope it does.... And this will be beautiful after the npc's

On 4/19/2023 at 5:11 AM, ZombieHunter said:

Yes. That is exactly what Zombie Population multiplier does.

Just use Zombie population multiplier using the settings listed above. 

You will get exactly what you want. 

Except for the stronger zombies over time, that isn't a thing.

Tch I had such an eureka moment 😂😂😂 I was like I GOT IT! THOUGH I MA COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE!!!! JUST YOU WAIT HOMIE!