Thermos bottle for making tea with whiskey :)

Valdee

Hey guys, nothing warms up during cold night hunting trip than a hot tea with sugar and whiskey or vodka.

Sometimes when our toon is cold or freezing, we could take a sip and get warmer. Currently whiskey only gives you hapinness and thirst relief but no warmth?

What do you think?

Well I suppose you could drink hot whiskey or vodka with tea but I think you should get the same amount of warmth from the tea but side effects from the alcohol since it's all going into the thermos and you can't get whiskey or Vodka hot on its own. Just my two cents though.

This is a common misconception. Drinking alcohol when it's cold only makes you FEEL warmer. That's because it pulls warmth out of your core where it's needed and uses it to warm your skin up. So while you feel warmer, you're actually just making yourself colder and more likely to freeze to death.

This is a common misconception. Drinking alcohol when it's cold only makes you FEEL warmer. That's because it pulls warmth out of your core where it's needed and uses it to warm your skin up. So while you feel warmer, you're actually just making yourself colder and more likely to freeze to death.

Not to say it really dehydrates you. It's a big no no in survival. But how is it simulated in game?

at this point in the game you can drink all the whiskey you want and have no effects. but in future builds i'm sure it will have an effect such as making you drunk. i read somewhere in here that possible negative traits in future builds will include alcoholic, which would kind of necessitate that person having a bottle of whiskey just to keep functioning in the game, or else deal with it's side effects of withdrawals