Building Fade-Out for Visibility Seems to Need Work

Bullet_Magnate

Seems like I'm running into more instances where I'm unable to see into areas that my character should be able to due to objects and structures not "fading out" appropriately. 

Latest example is in the image below.  I'm trying to see whether it's safe for me to go down this street, but only the green-circled roof has faded out.  The red-circled roofs don't fade out, meaning I can't see the entire right-hand / eastern edge of the street, though my character clearly can. 

Would be nice if this were refined / improved ... 

Roofs - Copy.jpg

Cool!  Obviously not a huge priority, but figured it might be worth mentioning ... 

As an aside, since having a moderator / dev respond directly to one of my random ramblings is (understandably) pretty rare ... I'm just gonna take a moment to say many thanks to the IS team for this unique and hugely entertaining game -- I've had 1,300+ hours of nail-biting fun with it as of this note, and am still enjoying every minute.  :) 

It's a big issue in LV too, because huge buildings hide entire streets and when you're driving it's really awful, you are forced to drive extremely slowly else you're sure to hit zombies or cars hidden by the building, actually the hood of the car is even hidden by the building before it collapses.

Edited by Axezombie