Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

Buildings seem to be bug, I fell off a stair going to the second floor on north farm on murd and got stuck between wall and stairs, going to lose char to that dang glitch -.-, I logged off to see if it somehow fixed it now I cant even log back in again.

Yea something about mods came up twice for me but i have none.

Now i have to delete my guy again for the 3rd time damn

Well then we're fucked, the place is looter all over again and Im going to loose a char with every tool and weapon on the game, yay -.- , im getting sick of MP of this game, I swear.

Someone with mods is crashing the server and breaking my save so i have to delete and start over.

Was playing on some other server to see if it was me for some reason but play 15 mins just fine with no errors about mods and no building being messed up or broken.

Someone is screwing the server around, I like this server, it has nice people in it, but this is really annoying, plus losing stuff to a glitch is annyoing, hey, if I lose stuff cause of a zombie, well, thats fine, but cause of a glitch it really breaks the mood.

Well this is the third character I lose cause of the "Corrupt save file" its only happening here cause of the buildings being bug cause someone is using mods, I like this server but Im not going to keep playing just to keep losing characters, if it ever gets fixed I may return, best of luck

Well this is the third character I lose cause of the "Corrupt save file" its only happening here cause of the buildings being bug cause someone is using mods, I like this server but Im not going to keep playing just to keep losing characters, if it ever gets fixed I may return, best of luck

Sorry to hear that, but it's called the iwillbackupmysave branch for a reason, stuff like this unfortunately happens.

You should make it private and give the pass to everyone who is active. Then you can weed out the sleazy cheat.

Couple things on this, it has been considered but that's work (creating user names, pws, taking applications, etc), and honestly I'm quite lazy. That and who knows if this was something as malicious as cheating, yes when losing game time style work due to someone else its frustrating and the first thought that crosses our minds is probably something along the lines of "hackzorz".  But this could have been someones honest mistake, forgetting they had an active mod and logging onto mp is not that unreasonable.

Going by the server list it looks like some are modding the map, I can see someone server hopping onto a wrong server and botching something easily.

Main reason I'd rather leave it public is new players. When pz went on sale over the weekend the server got completely flooded with connection requests, which yes caused issues with stability but it was still freaking awesome just knowing lots of people wanted onto an open server. I don't want to basically turn the server into a closed community.

If this keeps happening I will make the switch over to private, but for now holding off on it.