Black screen but UI visible bug

EasyPickins

Question

• Answers 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hi, I have build 24(-onlinetest). I create server, my brother, can play on server, see all world, but i can't see anything, only interface.. If i paste this plick from first post, i have build 23 in game :/

(Im from Poland)

Hi, I have build 24(-onlinetest). I create server, my brother, can play on server, see all world, but i can't see anything, only interface.. If i paste this plick from first post, i have build 23 in game :/

(Im from Poland)

You will need to turn Zoom off in the options.

(Im from Poland)

You will need to turn Zoom off in the options.

He can't in build 24. Has to start with compatibility mode either by right clicking PZ in Steam or by selecting in the popup that appears when launching the game from Steam.

With the LOS2 thing, (even though I didn't change anything) running it before I start the game finally allows me to play in normal mode!  For some reason, I still can't zoom, though.  Even if I change the keybindings. Running build 25b.

Update:  Turning zoom off and than on again made it work.  So, I can zoom!  Thank you for the fix!