darthdraken

I was womdering if they will add in prompts. For example if i am in a house and i hear banging then it would be cool for my character to say, i heae banging it sounds like its coming from upstairs.

Or thats the sound of a breaking window that seems like it came from the kitchen.

Etc etc.

Why would you need a prompt, when you can hear the banging yourself? I don't know the person would be able to pinpoint the area of a broken window based on where they are unless you are really close to it, but I imagine you would be able to determine the source of the breakage yourself from that distance?

Take for example your in bed and you hear a thump from down stairs. You think to yourself it seemed like it came from downstairs. So you go and investigate. Well while floatin about the houses for supplies you hear noise. So you have to run about outside or upstairs to located it. Only to find its the house next door. It would be cool to have some way of getting a general vague direction or possibility.

Once they 3D-ify this game it would be awesome if they added 5.1 sound, this could help out a lot

The 3D rendering doesn't change the fact that the game is going to stay 2D isometric. A 5.1 won't be doing anything to add to your hearing experience in a 2D game. They aren't making the game 3D as in 1st person or over the shoulder 3rd person, but just render the sprites that way.

On topic: I wouldn't like my character to talk to himself without my command, but I could get behind this if an NPC would do that.