Bodies of Water in PZ Map?

NuclearSharkhead

Dude that text does not do your voice justice, you should just slap that thing into bold. lol

And yes those are bodies of water and yes I think you can already get water from it (i haven't tried yet) if not it is definitely widely discussed and a pretty much guaranteed yes.

I had a base right next to that river since that is what is there in real life. I thought it would be good to stay since there is water. I was wrong:-(

• 3 weeks later...

I had a base right next to that river since that is what is there in real life. I thought it would be good to stay since there is water. I was wrong:-(

Yes I am necroing but for a very good reason. I would like to take the opportunity to ask: will zombies be able to swim? If not, will they be able to walk under the surface of the water (hidden) and decide to come out of the water if they detect you? Cause that would be scary as hell and make me not want to go fishing at all! xD

Yes I am necroing but for a very good reason. I would like to take the opportunity to ask: will zombies be able to swim? If not, will they be able to walk under the surface of the water (hidden) and decide to come out of the water if they detect you? Cause that would be scary as hell and make me not want to go fishing at all! xD

Yeah that's what I immediately thought too. I sure as hell wouldn't swim in open water in a zombie apocalypse. Mildest thing that can happen is, zombies arrive at the beach while your on the water, and eat/take your clothes....   ^____~

Archived