Fast reader perk!

Aricane

i always wonder how many people fail to read them twice, since your character stops reading about 20 pages early the first time.

Need to read them A LOT more than twice.... Unless I missed something recently :huh:

Last time I checked, the player only read half of the remaining pages each time you clicked "read" making it impossible to finish the book

I read them and save then for later as they help.with boredom too.

the multiplier increases the further you get into the book

Back to the OP though.... In terms of game time, your reading an entire carpentry manual in an hour or so. Sounds pretty fast to me :P

i always wonder how many people fail to read them twice, since your character stops reading about 20 pages early the first time.

Need to read them A LOT more than twice.... Unless I missed something recently :huh:

Last time I checked, the player only read half of the remaining pages each time you clicked "read" making it impossible to finish the book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just keep your cursor on that line in the inventory while reading, it shows how many pages you have read

Expanding of fast reader perk, what about an occupation or starting trait specific to a class that let you read faster, and get double the normal co modifier (or similar items).

It wouldn't be too useful for the experienced players as they could already get used to the game and play other more useful classes while new or inexperienced players can use the class to get a step ahead and help with the sort of late game stuff?