How to make this game fully successful

axehunt

1) Stop the developement of the new features.

2) Squash all of the bugs, fun and fps killers.

3) Release a full branch of modding tools.

4) Add a stable multiplayer system, where people could browse servers and play the game fluently at its current development stage.

5) Let the community make the multiplayer fun with mods.

6) Just go on with further game features development like npcs, animals, traps etc.

Simple! :-D

Which 'new' features would you like them to stop developing?  Apparently not multiplayer since you want them to continue developing THAT new feature ;)

Basically your roadmap seems to be saying they should forget NPCs and the planned single player storyline, which while it would make the multiplayer community happy would certainly alienate the single player community.  I'm not at all sure that's a recipe for 'full success' ;)

Man that is just so simple! I wonder why the devs had never thought of that before.

Okay, to be a bit less snarky... Unless you can actually base this plan you've just outlined on something concrete, and explain to the devs why you are the one with all the facts to decide on the road to success, there's little else to say in reply than "well, that's like, just your opinion, man."

1) Stop the developement of the new features.

2) Squash all of the bugs, fun and fps killers.

3) Release a full branch of modding tools.

4) Add a stable multiplayer system, where people could browse servers and play the game fluently at its current development stage.

5) Let the community make the multiplayer fun with mods.

6) Just go on with further game features development like npcs, animals, traps etc.

Alpha is for adding features, beta is for bug fixing and balancing.

I wonder why multiplayer is the must have feature. To me it would be more of a "nice to have". But only to play coop with my friend. To be honest, in these type of games (survival). Other players are more like a gamebreaking thing to me. Thats not because im carebearing, but because most players turn out to be utterly stupid a******* (the Kind of people, kicking little children's sandcastles at the beach or stealing candy from babies).

Just look at already existing multiplayer survival sandbox games. Most of the players seem to only have the goal to ruin other peoples game. DayZ beeing the top notch where the only interaction between players consist of torture and murder 98% of the time.

So to me this doesn't seem like the Road to success.

Well, we all knew this would happen. As soon as 'multiplayer soon' appears, you're going to get a whole lot of new people with thought trains like this. And I hate to say it, 'multiplayer' gamers tend to be in the majority, and a vast amount of them tend to be more casual players... which isn't necessarily a good thing, in my opinion. 

it´s like all games but more in survival games that multiplayer just works with people which can behave and understand the nice to play line :) so i´m looking more for single player adds like npc and other stuff :)

like mentioned before, most people are to unsocial for games like that, so it ruined RUST and DayZ mostliky also 7 Days to die and all other survival mmo´s.

To be realistic, yeah also in a real situation there would be assholes which would try to kill for better stuff, but for a game it would ruin this.

i really hope the single player content is priority 1 :) and for now i just wish the 2nd Floor bug gone and maybe some small stuff added like better preservation off food and a bit harder to survive like implement a more affecting weather system (growing in spring, building in summer, harvest in autumm, surviving in winter)

that would be my 2 cents to it :)

Well, we all knew this would happen. As soon as 'multiplayer soon' appears, you're going to get a whole lot of new people with thought trains like this. And I hate to say it, 'multiplayer' gamers tend to be in the majority, and a vast amount of them tend to be more casual players... which isn't necessarily a good thing, in my opinion. 

Hey, I'm a casual gamer! No need to diss us for people preferring multiplayer. Although I agree that multiplayer gamers are definitely in the majority.