How do I till?

Thanatospa

You would think you could till with a shovel as well.  Still makes a good weapon tho.

I don't know, I mean a trowel you use for a bit of precision. A spade seems more like a sort of big ditches quickly, rather than small little holes.

True, but if that's the case then i want to dig a trench to bury some of the zombie corpses in my fort area, way too many corpses around.....

You would think you could till with a shovel as well.  Still makes a good weapon tho.

I don't know, I mean a trowel you use for a bit of precision. A spade seems more like a sort of big ditches quickly, rather than small little holes.

True, but if that's the case then i want to dig a trench to bury some of the zombie corpses in my fort area, way too many corpses around.....

What about burning the corpses?  I have not tried to start a campfire on one, but maybe it would work.

You should be able to use a spoon, played 8-10 chars now and still haven't found a single trowel. >_>

Next patch, RJ said he adjusted the trowel droprate/location for balance to allow more farming.  Maybe on the steam forum comments, but I did see a post for that specifically.

Archived