A sale?

Meat Pie

I think that It would be a good Idea to get this game part of a steam weekly sale or a daily deal because now that its on steam it could get alot of sales with one 25% or 50% off sale.

I hope the devs do this because I think there has been no sale since its come out on steam,and pc gamers love sales.

Thanks

i read somewhere about a winter sale, but no eta and don't know where i saw it :P

still thats something I will just hope its on the winter sale.

Oh well the demo is free for all.

It will go on sale someday I'm sure. Sales aren't announced prior to the sale.

ya I know I will wait or just buy it later I mean 15 bucks is not much but still.

As soon as they do that den day sold out lol

Uhhh...what.

srsly -.-

He's like that for every post, just report and move on.

As for the sale, I can't remember if they said they didn't want to do sales or not, or at the very least not yet? In all honesty, I think £10 is pretty cheap as it is. I don't know if a sale would change much. Maybe it would? I don't know. I'm just a guy.

come on really no sale? I dont think there is going to be any new games on sale because the daily deals are just making games go up 25% in there sale.

Like if a game was 50% off then it will be 75 or what ever sometimes less.

Ether way looks like I am going to have to buy this game full price,while no big deal they must be loosing sales Missing out on a being a daily deal and getting on the front page.

Just saying

Seriously? It is currently fifteen bucks! A sale now would be pointless.

Stop trying to be cheap.

Its just that I own So many zombie games (dayz,the dead linger dead island) That I did not want to risk money in case its not as good as I think.

That being said I played the demo and see atleast 15 bucks of fun there and even more with more updates.

Thanks

Stop trying to be cheap.

Its just that I own So many zombie games (dayz,the dead linger dead island) That I did not want to risk money in case its not as good as I think.

That being said I played the demo and see atleast 15 bucks of fun there and even more with more updates.

Thanks

So.... the only reason you want a sale is so you can buy it?

PWu1nsM.gif

Stop trying to be cheap.

Thanks

So.... the only reason you want a sale is so you can buy it?

PWu1nsM.gif

43435269.jpg