Bandits?

Dogz2k8

maybe no okay...  what do you guys think should there be an option in sandbox to add bandits? (I would honestly love that) or maybe you could become a bandit and you can "rob" people (npc's) and the word would get out your a BANDIT and people would shoot or insta kill you with a FRICKIN BAT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL ME DUMB NPC! you on sight or maybe if your a bandit other bandits wont shoot you and you can team up with them now this is just a small idea I had (I dont really know if this would work in pz) but its just an idea tell me what you think. (oh and also the bandits would be rare)

I'm hoping there will eventually be different 'group types' of NPCs. Some that move about like nomads, some that set up a base, groups that seek others to join and those that prowl about, picking on others. It'd be nice to have NPCs that prefer to work alone too. Just my thinking, not sure how viable it is for that amount of complexity (since interactions between the groups could be tricky)...

If I remember correctly, how NPCs act would mostly be based on what sorts of personalities they have. The goal is supposedly to create an open world where you're never sure how things will turn out because the different NPCs will act differently to different situations and stimuli.

This has been in older versions and will presumably be back in with the NPCs.

Being a bandit probably wouldn't cause other NPCs to kill you on sight though, unless they've all been warning each other over Skype.

Or teamspeak! and also I have played the older versions and I never really seemed to find "bandits" the only time npc's kill me is when I keep saying join my group join my group and then they insta kill me with a meele