Itty bitty bug inside my screen!

Aricane

Usually I deal with bugs every day, lately on a certain website noted in my signature. This however is the type of bug you can't "debug". It's dancing around inside my screen like a prom queen at a high school party. How do I deal with it?

If I kill it by squashing it with my finger (not even sure that's possible), it'll use my screen as grave yard. Even I can't have that honor, so neither should the bug.

Usually I deal with bugs every day, lately on a certain website noted in my signature. This however is the type of bug you can't "debug". It's dancing around inside my screen like a prom queen at a high school party. How do I deal with it?

If I kill it by squashing it with my finger (not even sure that's possible), it'll use my screen as grave yard. Even I can't have that honor, so neither should the bug.

That's one reason I hate the summer. Bugs... Bugs everywhere.

Take the sceen off and take it out of there and make sure more don't get in.

Archived