Build 40 Map Release

13 posts in this topic

the map site hasnt been updated yet but the link is valid for where some of the new stuff is. head on down there and take a look. take a car and supplies its a long old drive when you find it.

I read somewhere on the steam PZ forums that there are new wells down there... has anyone found anything?

On 1/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, Drugo said:

I read somewhere on the steam PZ forums that there are new wells down there... has anyone found anything?

is that so? my current character is heading that way currently to explore. ill see if i can find anything.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:20 AM, soylentgreenfood said:

I just scouted the area in that direction (west of Rosewood). There are 3 houses, then a long winding path through the woods, with many turnoffs and dead ends. And then far in the west there is some kind of air base.

Edit: Okay, not an air base, maybe a radio station?

airbase.thumb.jpg.0262e925f8f9301a9005a20af6f52d18.jpg

If there is a new well somewhere, it's probably south of Rosewood. There are some new farms there, but I didn't check these thoroughly yet.

Around here: https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.3192017520772633,0.32613460217418727,6.666666666666665

Edited by Raphiel

Thanks for scouting it out!  Unfortunately the day i started exploring that area was the day my character died and i just haven't gotten back to playing the game lol.  This looks awesome!  I hope they can update the map soon!

Really interesting find of the satellite dishes. It is definitely a military base of some sort.

In the corner of the building there is an elevator but no 2nd floor. So maybe a hint at those basements we heard about ages ago? An underground lab of some sort would be cool (i destroyed one of the elevator doors, that's why its missing)

2.thumb.jpg.519df5f6755efe25d6cbd30da4522659.jpg

Also might be worth pointing out the desktop PC's that have been in PZ's files for ages but have not been used till now can be found here

1.thumb.jpg.cb8653b709da51709747492a818c4dbe.jpg