Last To Post Wins

PK'EZ-54

... I liked it ...

But, seriously, I'm more talking about the tone than anything else ;)

Why didn't you like it? What parts didn't you like? Was there anything you did like?

For me, I'm a sucker for a strong-female lead. It's still fairly rare these days, even when done badly it's still a good thing.

i generally like animated movies, might seem strange for a grown man but I really enjoy a well made animated movie

I havent seen brave yet, though I liked the art (at least the art I saw in trailers and pictures...)

in other news, someone posted an hillarious gif I just have to repost:

BnLxY.gif

Guys, can you shift to talking about something less likely to stray into Not Lovely territory? I really, really don't want to win this thread, and I can see this starting to drift again..

The problem is, we don't know where the line between "Not Lovely territory" and "Lovely territory" is. It is hard when you make yourself comfortable while talking in the internet and not realizing what you are saying.

Guys, can you shift to talking about something less likely to stray into Not Lovely territory? I really, really don't want to win this thread, and I can see this starting to drift again..

The problem is, we don't know where the line between "Not Lovely territory" and "Lovely territory" is. It is hard when you make yourself comfortable while talking in the internet and not realizing what you are saying.

Yeah, I totally get it, but you do need to consider the effect your words can have on others. We've almost literally clawed this forum back from being actually pretty nasty, there's no way we'll let it get there again

Pretty much, banter and friendly discussion, good, attacks, nastyness, violence etc, bad. Quite often, it's just people not realising their posts are heading down a dark path, or even, that they could be percieved as heading down a dark path, but just because you don't realise what you're posting is treading into dangerous waters doesn't mean we won't react when you go over the line. I've just started taking a bit more active stance in this area of the board, since it keeps drifting. You might be surprised to learn, I actually don't like giving out warnings and locking threads ;)

The thing is, everything you write will be read by loads of different people, with a different perspective of life, it is worth just scanning something before you post it to make sure it's not over the line.

Yeah, I totally get it, but you do need to consider the effect your words can have on others. We've almost literally clawed this forum back from being actually pretty nasty, there's no way we'll let it get there again

Pretty much, banter and friendly discussion, good, attacks, nastyness, violence etc, bad. Quite often, it's just people not realising their posts are heading down a dark path, or even, that they could be percieved as heading down a dark path, but just because you don't realise what you're posting is treading into dangerous waters doesn't mean we won't react when you go over the line. I've just started taking a bit more active stance in this area of the board, since it keeps drifting. You might be surprised to learn, I actually don't like giving out warnings and locking threads ;)

The thing is, everything you write will be read by loads of different people, with a different perspective of life, it is worth just scanning something before you post it to make sure it's not over the line.

I'm sure I'll keep that on mind.