"Roof" option

Tyken132

Yeah but a roof is infinitely more work than a floor. To me most people could really only build a ceiling, that making it more of a floor above their heads. So therefore, there should be a ladder you can find which can give you access to making a ceiling. In reality to do the roof you'd have no choice but to go up onto the roof. 

Yeah but a roof is infinitely more work than a floor. To me most people could really only build a ceiling, that making it more of a floor above their heads. So therefore, there should be a ladder you can find which can give you access to making a ceiling. In reality to do the roof you'd have no choice but to go up onto the roof. 

Ladders in general would be really nice, for a number of reasons. Or even ropes that are made of ropes instead of sheets. In my current game my character is living on the roof of a 7th story building, accessible only by 4 story ropes. I have over 50 ropes coiled in a crate in my house, yet the ropes I use to dangle out a window 4 stories up are made of bed sheets all tied together. It's a very logical survival choice.